places to visit in China

Guest jin979

There are many places to go that both my wife and I enjoyed. We enjoyed the Three Gorges boat tour. However, now, it kind of sucks because so much has been flooded since the completion of the Three Gorges dam.

Personally, travel to the southern Asian countries (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand - can be done quite inexpensively if China is your starting point. We really enjoyed making a tour of each of them.

Thailand had been offering free round trip flights, although I'm not certain the promotion still exists.

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

There are many places to go that both my wife and I enjoyed. We enjoyed the Three Gorges boat tour. However, now, it kind of sucks because so much has been flooded since the completion of the Three Gorges dam.

Personally, travel to the southern Asian countries (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand - can be done quite inexpensively if China is your starting point. We really enjoyed making a tour of each of them.

Recently, Thailand has been offering free round trip flights, although I'm not certain the promotion still exists.

free round trips...tell me more

1.shangrila

2.Li jiang

3.Dali

4.kunming

5.Anning (my town) has good spring water spa

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/yunnan/

post your province too

Nice places.

Jin, I actually ever had the impulsion to buy a property and live in Lijing. Though it is just temporary thought, I do like Lijing. One important reason, as you know, our men both are sooooooo white. :D