Just missed 2 calls from Guangzhou today

Hi everyone,

I have got two calls from this number 020 8518 7600 today and missed both. I don't know what this number is for?

My interview is next next Tuesday, are they calling me just to verify if my number is real? What will be the consequences of missing the calls?

Anyone who ever experienced this?

Thanks and regards

Kat

Hi everyone,

I have got two calls from this number 020 8518 7600 today and missed both. I don't know what this number is for?

My interview is next next Tuesday, are they calling me just to verify if my number is real? What will be the consequences of missing the calls?

Thanks and regards

Kat

Have you tried calling back?

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards

Kat

Yeah, I tried to call them back. The only option is to connect to the visa center office, then I got redirected to their voice mail system, then I was told the voice mail was full, then they hung up...

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards

Kat

Yeah, I tried to call them back. The only option is to connect to the visa center office, then I got redirected to their voice mail system, then I was told the voice mail was full, then they hung up...

I would try emailing them to figure out what the call was about. They usually get back to you in a day.

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards

Kat

I would try emailing them to figure out what the call was about. They usually get back to you in a day.

Can you please tell me which email address to send the email to?

Thanks

Edited by Ant & Lu (see edit history)

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards

Kat

Can you please tell me which email address to send the email to?

Thanks

Oh, just got to know that somebody else who received the call from GUZ consulate, their interview was rescheduled..

Here is the link to the email form.

http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

Thank you for the link, I've submitted the message thru that board.

And I called DOS, as shown in their system my interview date stays the same. It is an address issue on my DS230 form that needs to be corrected. How can I do that?

Will wait to hear back from the GZ consulate .

And I called DOS, as shown in their system my interview date stays the same. It is an address issue on my DS230 form that needs to be corrected. How can I do that?

Bring a corrected DS-230 to the interview.

Bring a corrected DS-230 to the interview.

Thank you very much for the info!