I-485,I-693,I-864,G-325A,G-28,I-131&I-765 going out

AOS papers getting ready to go out.
OK, let me make sure I have this thing correct.

1. Only need "Suppletmentel Form To I-693"? No need to submit any part of the I-693 form because she had her exame in China less than one year ago? I will include a copy of that.

2. Only pay $1010 for all of this? The other fees (I-131 and I-765) are waved becuase she is doing a K-1 AOS?

3. 2 passport photos for I-485, 2 for I-131 and 2 for I-765. 6 total?

4. Mail all of this to :
USCIS
P.O. BOX 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

5. Make two copies of everything!

I got the C 9 thing!

Thanks!!!

1) there is no I-693 supplement, the full I-693 replaced it a year or so ago, a US Civil Surgeon just needs to fill out the vaccinations section of this form as per the directions.

2) $1010 covers I-485, I-131, and I 765 when based on pending I-485. Note I-765 is coded (C )(9 ) based on the attached pending I-485, it is not based ong K-1 visa.

3) Correct, 6 total.

4) Correct, everything goes together to the Chicago PO Box as specified by form I-485.

5) Yes have a backup copy.

NOTE: send only photo copies of thisngs like marriage cert, I-94, IRS returns, etc.. Simple copies are fine, they do not need to be certified.

WOW! Thank, I missed that one.

That's the problem with the internet, old information never goes away. I even had the old instruction I read to the Dr. on why I only needed the supplement.

If you knew what I had to go though to get the supplement done. WOW!

Not the Dr. but his office worker, I think it must be his wife. No one would have someone like this meeting and talking to people on the phone. She referred to Li Hong's Passport and Immunization records as JUNK!

I just called her again to explain what I needed, she went off "I told you, you need the whole exam and pay us $160". I said no, I just need the same information filled out on the I-693 form that I paid you $100 for. Luckily she is going to have the Dr. call me to see if we can work it out.

In the mean time I called another Dr. who receptionist understood what I need and was very helpful, the Dr. father was an immigrant so he is very sympathetic to my problem and only $48 to fill it out.

WOW! Thank, I missed that one.

That's the problem with the internet, old information never goes away. I even had the old instruction I read to the Dr. on why I only needed the supplement.

If you knew what I had to go though to get the supplement done. WOW!

Not the Dr. but his office worker, I think it must be his wife. No one would have someone like this meeting and talking to people on the phone. She referred to Li Hong's Passport and Immunization records as JUNK!

I just called her again to explain what I needed, she went off "I told you, you need the whole exam and pay us $160". I said no, I just need the same information filled out on the I-693 form that I paid you $100 for. Luckily she is going to have the Dr. call me to see if we can work it out.

In the mean time I called another Dr. who receptionist understood what I need and was very helpful, the Dr. father was an immigrant so he is very sympathetic to my problem and only $48 to fill it out.

It is a simple matter of printing out I-693 and it's instructions and highlight the paragraph on page 4 "What if I am a K nonimmigrant visa holder and already had a medical exam overseas?"

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693instr.pdf

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf

There is a doctor in TX that will do this for you by mail for around $30

Here is a new twist, I went to the new Dr. and he said sense she was eligible to receive the second round of the series of shoots she needed to get them before he would sign off on the vaccination portion of the I-693. He said immigration might reject it if she didn't have shoots she was eligible to get at this time. She will still need the third testiness shoot to fulfill the obligation of the vaccinations.

We hustled from one side of KC to the other and back to make him happy, with a phone call from the Jackson Co. Health Dept nurses to him because they were not aware of this procedure. The Dr.s wife/assistant told them were to find these "new?" requirement to update their procedure sheet.

I just want it to be over!

Here is a new twist, I went to the new Dr. and he said sense she was eligible to receive the second round of the series of shoots she needed to get them before he would sign off on the vaccination portion of the I-693. He said immigration might reject it if she didn't have shoots she was eligible to get at this time. She will still need the third testiness shoot to fulfill the obligation of the vaccinations.

We hustled from one side of KC to the other and back to make him happy, with a phone call from the Jackson Co. Health Dept nurses to him because they were not aware of this procedure. The Dr.s wife/assistant told them were to find these "new?" requirement to update their procedure sheet.

I just want it to be over!

Don't you just love some of these Civil Surgeons!

When we did ours I simply pointed out the requirements and he did the form, he did worn us that USCIS may be picky, but nothing came of it, we had no problems with adjustment of status.