Question on DS 230

Hi,

I am about to submit the DS 230 for my wife. I would like to know if I have everything included:

Two (2) Passport Size Photographs of Beneficiary (since I am using electronic process, i guess i will just scan two pictures of her to them)

DS-230 Part 1 completed and signed by beneficiary

DS-230 Part 2 completed by beneficiary (unsigned), as of yet, per instructions

Covering letter with barcode

Photocopy of the Biographic Data Page(s) of Beneficiary¡¯s valid Chinese Passport

Original scanned Birth Certificate of beneficiary

Original scanned Marriage Certificate and its translation

Original scanned Police Certificate for Beneficiary

I saw on their site that they have a "Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet" Do I need to submit that as well for cr1?

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi,

I am about to submit the DS 230 for my wife. I would like to know if I have everything included:

Two (2) Passport Size Photographs of Beneficiary (since I am using electronic process, i guess i will just scan two pictures of her to them)

Photocopy of the Biographic Data Page(s) of Beneficiary¡¯s valid Chinese Passport

I saw on their site that they have a "Packet 3 Supplemental Information Sheet" Do I need to submit that as well for cr1?

Thanks,

Ricky

Everything in your list and the supplemental sheet. Note the sheet indicates "GZO number" this is electronic processing.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/pk3_supplement...T-0004-0904.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi Ricky,

About your "Covering letter with barcode", is the new GZO case number associated with the barcode or the GUZ number?

Did you pay AOS fee and IV fee after you got GZO number or did you pay them with the GUZ number?

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi Ricky,

About your "Covering letter with barcode", is the new GZO case number associated with the barcode or the GUZ number?

Did you pay AOS fee and IV fee after you got GZO number or did you pay them with the GUZ number?

Thank you!

I got my GZO number after I turned in the DS-3032 and the optin email. Call NVC if you haven't got it already. I paid AOS and IV after I got GZO number

Hi,

Thanks,

Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Thank you!

I got my GZO number after I turned in the DS-3032 and the optin email. Call NVC if you haven't got it already. I paid AOS and IV after I got GZO number

Hi RIck,

Thank you for your updates!

Best wishes!