Choice of Address and Agent form DS-3032

No, She will automatically get everything already.

This form is for her to fill out and choose an agent in the US who will receive copies of everything sent to her. This is a safe guard in case she does not receive everything they send her. This is where she chooses you as an agent.

When we filed for my wife's parents, my wife was listed on their DS-3032. Once they were sent interview letter, my wife also received a copy. My wife's parents never got the P4 packet or letter. Since my wife was listed on their DS-3032, we were able to download the P4 packet, Fedex them the packet and a copy of the invitation letter and have them attend the interview. Had she not been chosen as the agent of choice, they would not have been able to attend the interview. No one would have received the invitation letter.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Thx, i'll put me as the agent.

No, She will automatically get everything already.

This form is for her to fill out and choose an agent in the US who will receive copies of everything sent to her. This is a safe guard in case she does not receive everything they send her. This is where she chooses you as an agent.

When we filed for my wife's parents, my wife was listed on their DS-3032. Once they were sent interview letter, my wife also received a copy. My wife's parents never got the P4 packet or letter. Since my wife was listed on their DS-3032, we were able to download the P4 packet, Fedex them the packet and a copy of the invitation letter and have them attend the interview. Had she not been chosen as the agent of choice, they would not have been able to attend the interview. No one would have received the invitation letter.

This can be don by Email, if you choose to electronic process of I-130 through NVC.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37703

There is an email method explained here: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form