co - sponser ?

kimo

On the green slip I got requesting a co sponser it tells me to submit the 1-134 form it also checks the box that says for the co-sponser to list on the I-864 form all sponserd persons.Not just you and your family members.Does this mean I864 must be sent in as well?

Are 2 co-sponsers considered to be better than 1.

Keep in mind K-Visas are handled by the immigrant visa unit at the consulate, the form is generic.

K-Visas are NON-Immigrant, they require I-134.

CR and IR- Visas are IMMIGRANT and use I-864.

In your case if K-Visa, then ignore the I-864 check box and provide them with an I-134 from co-sponsor.

Note: if cosponsor is going to be joint sponsor later when adjusting status in the USA, the co-sponsor can be joint sponsor and will provide an I-864 at that time.

The co-sponsor MUST have income that exceeds 125% poverty line, only one co-sponsor will be accepted, the one that exceeds 125%.

so the phrase " you must list all sponsored persons not just you and your family" I know they are speaking to my fiancee so does that mean the sponsor must list there wife, there kids, etc.or is it talking about other I-134 sponsored people? Sorry I just do not quite get the exact meaning of this phrase, I assume it is just part of the I 134 form.

so the phrase " you must list all sponsored persons not just you and your family" I know they are speaking to my fiancee so does that mean the sponsor must list there wife, there kids, etc.or is it talking about other I-134 sponsored people? Sorry I just do not quite get the exact meaning of this phrase, I assume it is just part of the I 134 form.

The person filling out form I-134 counts their self, and dependent family members, and the person they will be sponsoring as well as any other immigrant they may have sponsored in the past that has not satisfied the prior affidavit of support. This count is used to determine the level of income required by the povertyline.