More review after interview...

My co-worker, JJ, whoes wife just had her interivew in Manilia just got a blue slip yesterday. The VO do not believe there marriage is real and put their case on additional review.

I know JJ and his wife love each other so much. JJ came to US through family based petition years ago then he went bk to Manilia the following year to marry his high school sweetheart. He didn't file for petition until last year when he becasme US Citizen.

The VO kept asking JJ's wife if they love each other so much, they waited this long to file?? Why not filed first as GC holder and upgrade to USC line when JJ got his citizenship. VO said though JJ visited Manilia every year and have tons of photos and air tickets showing them together (with joint assests), their marriage is doesn't look right.

Anyone know how long this type of review will take. His wife said she didn't get denial, only more reviews. At the end of the interview, his wife was given a slip saying their marriage is not bona fide. To me, isn't that like a "WHITE" slip ppl get at GUZ? Anyone know if the review usually comes negative?

JJ is the only man I ever see can cry like a waterfall. I am sad for him too. They have waited for this interview date for so long.