You can email them and they will email you back, NVC does not have an online status website like USCIS.

It takes 2 weeks or so after NOA2 before NVC will have anything for you.

NVCINQUIRY@state.gov (Include EAC or WAC# and Name and DOB of petitioner and beneficiary in your email inquiry)

Or call and talk to an operator, the automated info system does not apply to K-Visas, only IR and CR visas. 603-334-0700

You can email them and they will email you back, NVC does not have an online status website like USCIS.

NVCINQUIRY@state.gov (Include EAC or WAC# and Name and DOB of petitioner and beneficiary in your email inquiry)

Or call and talk to an operator, the automated info system does not apply to K-Visas, only IR and CR visas. 603-334-0700

thank you so much....that's exactly the answer i was looking for.

2 weeks is the normal time. If you run into any problems past that normal time frame feel free to PM me or ask me for some direction on what to do next. Otherwise you will wait for 2-3 months for nothing.

thank you whome. I've been following your thread. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

2 weeks is the normal time. If you run into any problems past that normal time frame feel free to PM me or ask me for some direction on what to do next. Otherwise you will wait for 2-3 months for nothing.