Just got to thinking, (haven't much lately), about the X-Ray tube that was supposed to be a big deal when coming through POE.

Well, when we went through POE, the Officer or man with officer-like-clothes, asked for all our stuff, like the package with the corner sliced off, (BTW he grumbled about it being all out of order inside the package, which implies he's done this more than once), but he never asked for the X-Ray tube.

So I never gave it to him. I wonder if BCIS will have a problem with that. I suppose if they really wanted it, they would have or will ask me. Don't much like balldroppers anyhow.

What the hell is it for if they don't want it? What did everyone else do with theirs?

Just got to thinking, (haven't much lately), about the X-Ray tube that was supposed to be a big deal when coming through POE.

Well, when we went through POE, the Officer or man with officer-like-clothes, asked for all our stuff, like the package with the corner sliced off, (BTW he grumbled about it being all out of order inside the package, which implies he's done this more than once), but he never asked for the X-Ray tube.

So I never gave it to him. I wonder if BCIS will have a problem with that. I suppose if they really wanted it, they would have or will ask me. Don't much like balldroppers anyhow.

What the hell is it for if they don't want it? What did everyone else do with theirs?

keep that x-ray for Souvenir, nobody needs that.