Questions about flying into Paris......

At first from the title, I thought she wanted LV luggage for the trip! I never understood buying expensive luggage for the airlines to throw around.

Not to stray off topic, but I never understood how my wife could be so penny consoius, but then be perfectly willing to drop 2 grand on a LV hand bag. ;)

that goes the same for my wife, she is so so so cheap on tips but she just brought a LV bag yesterday for 1g. my pocket is burning like hell.

Face it guys...... It seems that Chinese women do have one fault - they like to portray a "rich image". And to them this includes owning at least one LV handbag.

I don't mind the handbag so much - but it cost about half the cost of the handbag to get a matching "wallet"...... This kind of bugs me because why spend $700 on a wallet that nobody but a cashier is going to see. Ha Ha

Scott

Face it guys...... It seems that Chinese women do have one fault - they like to portray a "rich image". And to them this includes owning at least one LV handbag.

I don't mind the handbag so much - but it cost about half the cost of the handbag to get a matching "wallet"...... This kind of bugs me because why spend $700 on a wallet that nobody but a cashier is going to see. Ha Ha

Scott

I guess, but sporting a 1-2K bag, but wearing normal clothes or driving a 15 year old Civic and going home to a rented place really makes no sense.

Unless you really are wealthy enough to support a luxurious lifestyle where tossing out $2K for a bag is like pulling out $2 to buy a pack of gum, then you just can't come close to all the other factors that are necessary for a 'rich image.'

I guess it just really isn't logical.

The food thing I wouldn't stand. One thing I pride myself upon is being able to come very close to extremely high end dining experiences. I'll go to 5 star or Michelin star restaurants, wine/food pairings, food festivals, and one of the things I love most is experiencing new dishes or cuisine and then duplicating it at home.