Good news I think??

I spoke to NVC today. If you remember I posted a few days ago about them telling me they would send a letter in 10 to 14 days. Well the conversation was different today.. I got a GUZ number and was told the papers went to GZ last Friday 10/31.. Should I be happy??

GUZ <snip>. Thay also said GZ would send a letter (do pigs still fly??)

:rolleyes:

------------------------------------

For security reason, please don't give out your GUZ number.

--Tony

I spoke to NVC today. If you remember I posted a few days ago about them telling me they would send a letter in 10 to 14 days. Well the conversation was different today.. I got a GUZ number and was told the papers went to GZ last Friday 10/31.. Should I be happy??

GUZ <snip>. Thay also said GZ would send a letter (do pigs still fly??)

:rolleyes:

That's good news! yes, you should be happy!

Yeah, the ol'e 10 to 15 day trick...lol. I wonder why they tell people that fib? Is it because they want to hold a person at bay for two weeks?...:lol:

Now that you have your mailing date, you need a DHL airbill number for that date so you can track the mail. I happen to have a few if you want to buy one.......:lol:....jus kid'n!

-happy trails B)

on a serious note: .....call NVC one more time to verify that info.

Congrats and best wishes for speedy processing. :blink:

That 10-15 day bit reminds me of what they used to tell us in the Black Hole Days......"Just give us two more weeks and....." :)

no no.. it went like this....

" 2 weeks or mooooore "

:(

Well, "2 weeks (or more)" is better than BCIS that puts everything off for somewhere between 6 months and a year.

I was quite upset at the Nebraska office that reviewed my application after 5 1/2 months, asked for a correction, then when I sent in the correction, they relisted listed my case as finishing between 150 and 180 days.

I was about 3 days away from driving to their office and knocking on their door.

Fortunately it only took then one more month after the resubmisison to finish up and I averted a trip across 3 states.

----- Clifford -------

I called NVC today to find out if I could get a DHL tracking number and Candice told me, no that was not possible.. However I did re-affirm my GUZ number and was told it was correct.. She told me it was sent to GZ on 11/7 not 10/31 so a slight change.. Does anyone have the Tracking number for DHL for that day.

M :)

I called NVC today to find out if I could get a DHL tracking number and Candice told me, no that was not possible.. However I did re-affirm my GUZ number and was told it was correct.. She told me it was sent to GZ on 11/7 not 10/31 so a slight change.. Does anyone have the Tracking number for DHL for that day.

M :)

That's typical of NVC, to give you a different date. That's why I suggested to call them again. Different operators say different things. Now you have two dates! To get a DHL number you have to call a DHL number....:(

http://www.dhl-usa.com

here are the DHL tracking numbers for November 7, 2003. Four packages were sent from the NVC on Friday 11/7..

9262011614--Delivered 11/13

9262011942--Clearance delay as of 11/17

9262012152--Delivered 11/13

9262012874--Processed for clearance on 11/10

Somewhere in these four packages is our documents..I was informed by NVC that ours got shipped on the 7th..

regards to all

Mike :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: