Question on K3 and CR1

I have applied for a K3 and my I130 was approved on Sept 1st, but my I129 hasn't been approved. The case was "touched" on Sep 1,2, 3, but now nothing else. Has anyone seen any approvals of the I-129 this late?

I know we should apply for the CR1 because this is the best route, but we wanted to go K3 and if that doesn't work, go back and apply the CR1.

We married in Hong Kong and our K3 interview would be in Hong Kong. What about the CR1 where will that interview be?

If someone could reply to these 2 questions I would appreciate it. As you can see from my previous posts you will notice why we married in Hong Kong as my husband is not a Chinese citizen, so we had no choice.

Thanks.

CR-1 interview is in country of residence, so if beneficiary resides in mainland China, then the interview will be done by Guangzhou, if beneficiary is a resident of Hong Kong, then the interview happens in HK.

If I-129F is hung up at USCIS, then do the CR-1 with the electronic processing offered by Guangzhou and NVC it is MUCH faster than the K-3.

I have read of several negative interviews in HKG for K-3, it seems that the interviewing officers feel that marriage in HKG and K-3 was a way to avoid interview in Guangzhou, and seem to go hard on these cases.

Guangzhou has not been as hard to deal with lately.