Advice for the waiting game

So my fiance was given pink on her interview on july 16th and then recieved blue on july 25th. Now we are still waiting on the "additional processing that they need for the case" I have sent them numerous emails but get the same basic response everytime along the lines of "we are working on your case but additional time is still needed we will notify your fiance once we have completed the processing." our blue paper did not require anythig extra from us just more processing time. I have also contacted my local senators office and they have agreed to try to help. Is the anything else that we can do other than wait and is there a way to find the real reason it is taking so long? Its so fustrating to think we were so close to being together with the aproval only to have it snatched right out from under us. Any help would be appreciated.

So my fiance was given pink on her interview on july 16th and then recieved blue on july 25th. Now we are still waiting on the "additional processing that they need for the case" I have sent them numerous emails but get the same basic response everytime along the lines of "we are working on your case but additional time is still needed we will notify your fiance once we have completed the processing." our blue paper did not require anythig extra from us just more processing time. I have also contacted my local senators office and they have agreed to try to help. Is the anything else that we can do other than wait and is there a way to find the real reason it is taking so long? Its so fustrating to think we were so close to being together with the aproval only to have it snatched right out from under us. Any help would be appreciated.

She was given a pink and then they revoked it? You have no idea why? I was 80% sure my fiancee at the time would get a blue slip. I told her to prepare for it and no matter how sad or disappointing she should maintain composure and find out exactly why the blue was being issued as well as the steps we had to take to overcome the blue.

Our blue was also just a 'need more time for processing,' but my fiancee asked and was told it was because she honestly said she used to be a member of the CCP and that requires GUZ to send the file back to the US for additional checks, which would be at least 6 months.

We were told the check was normal procedure and that there was nothing additional we had to do, since she had already quit the party and had a letter stating she was no longer a member.

I was afraid our petition would enter into a years long black hole and that is probably your fear as well.

I haven't heard of a pink being issued and then switched to blue.

sorry to hear you got blue

writing to your senator is wasting your time.

waiting can be 1 to 6 months, more like 2.

if they didn't require anything, must be something to just found out. like a name check.

good luck

I know the feeling of waiting, waiting, waiting.

Keep positive