Interview should be in 3 months

Hi, we got our K1 letter and it said it expired :happy2:

Then our CR1 was approved at the USCIS on 09/09/09 :toot:

Tran thinks 09/09/09 is good luck

I assume our interview should be in November or December if everything goes well and she will be here by Christmas. I heard in Ho Chi Minh you can request a Chinese translator instead of a Vietnamise translator so we are going to try that this time.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I just don't know if we can reach it. I would be lying if said I wasnt worried about ther interview. Awhile back I think it was around Febuary somebody posted a link to an article by CO that gave some insight, I was wondering if anybody still had that link. I did some searching and was not able to find it as there have been several posts since then.

Thanks for everybodys support everything is turning out better than I could have hoped.

Are you going to be there for the interview this time ?

Yes I will be, God willing. I know my boss might not like it and I might even get fired but if its just for 1 day I will fly there to give her the confidence. I don't know if God will allow me or anybody to be that happy so I am not holding my breath.

It has been a hard struggle I talked to the same lady at the USCIS a total of 4 times on my K1 visa she told me not to worry about anything and said as long as our relationship is real she would get her visa. I am telling myself that everyday so it is giving my some confidence.

I have her on my retirement plan,401k,life,health,dental,vision. We have a joint bank account in Ho Chi Minh. I have her on my electric,gas,phone,cable,internet, and water bill. We put our picture in the local paper and in my work paper. We talk on the phone over 30 minutes every day send 5 emails a week 2 letters a month 4 or more transcipts and screen pics from talking online per week. Recipts of sending her monthly money over 300 every month.

Not sure what else I can do to prove I love her but to show up and pour out my heart if she is denied.