QUOTE (donahso @ Oct 10 2003, 07:42 AM)

The doc's fee was $60 and the two shots $68. I opted to get them there at the time and take the certificate with me rather than take more time running around to get the shots and returning to the civil surgeon to finish the certificate. The 'extra' cost was worth the savings in time and hassle. We'll either get the varicella shot today when she sees her regular doctor or do the blood test to check for anitbodies. We didn't need it for the certificate and saving $77 IS worth a separate trip.

If someone wanted to get a head start, they could get the MMR and tetnus shots (varicella is also a good idea) before going to the civil surgeon and just take proof. The cost of the shots would be cheaper, but would still be two trips.

Hello, Folks:

Glad to know so many candle members are here in the USA and doing AOS papers as me right now, I have a question for K1 visa holder’s medical shot:

So we(K1) only need to tell the civil surgeon that put MMR and tetanus shots, and ask the doctor fill the vaccination supplement, right???(As varicella is also mentioned in some post)

Thanks donahso’s Post dated Oct 10 2003, 07:42 AM , I’d like to follow his suggestion marked in the last paragraph in the above MSG to get the MMR and tetanus shots before going to the civil surgeons who are only available in my neighbor city.

By the way, is any member here did in this way successfully??

I will appreciate to be replied by any members

Good Luck in America

Sally