Whats the best way to send a Sleeping mat?

My Fiancee sent me a picture of her bed in her fathers house.....its planks of wood...:D I almost cried.... I want to send her a Sleepign mat or a Aerobed. Single size. But the shipping rates to China are like 90.00 to send it..... Any Ideas? Can I send money Paypal to someone living there who maybe can buy it and ship it with in China? I can pay extra if anyone wants to help.

Robert

Oh boy, you have not learned about Chinese beds yet!

Can you say "EXTRA FIRM"!

My wife has a BIG problem with a soft bed, during the summer months we have a bamboo sheet on it. Looks like thin bamboo strips in a weave.

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/472192/3205014/0/1209433353/bamboo_carpet_rugs_and_mats_bed_sheets_covers_bedding_sets.jpg

Bought ours in Toronto last summer.

Oh boy, you have not learned about Chinese beds yet!

during the summer months we have a bamboo sheet on it. Looks like thin bamboo strips in a weave.

I'm glad I'm not alone. Not only do we have bamboo sheets but also bamboo pillowcases. I can tolerate the sheets but I told her I would not be resting my head on a wooden pillow. As soon as I get up in the morning, the bed is made and both bamboo pillows are neatly placed back in position.

Robert - She has probably slept on that type of bed her entire life. Save the soft comfortable bed for her when she gets to the states. If you start spoiling her now ...............................

My wife was sleeping on a 2 inch thick queen size memory foam topper that was on a pretty nice queen size wooden bed frame when I met her. When I arrived for the second visit she went downstairs to a store, buys a bed, has it delivered and puts the memory foam on top of it. She then tells me the memory foam was 10 times the price of the mattress! When the springs started popping out of the mattress and poking me at night, I didn't find it hard top believe at all.

Anyway Robert you can probably just send her the money and she could find something she liked at any store My in-laws sleep in a bed with the bamboo mat on top. They say it keeps them cool in the summer. :)

Edited by Batmaniac (see edit history)

My wife was sleeping on a 2 inch thick queen size memory foam topper that was on a pretty nice queen size wooden bed frame when I met her. When I arrived for the second visit she went downstairs to a store, buys a bed, has it delivered and puts the memory foam on top of it. She then tells me the memory foam was 10 times the price of the mattress! When the springs started popping out of the mattress and poking me at night, I didn't find it hard top believe at all.

Anyway Robert you can probably just send her the money and she could find something she liked at any store My in-laws sleep in a bed with the bamboo mat on top. They say it keeps them cool in the summer. :P

Lol no if I send her money she will say "NO... I Not need. You save the money for when in Nanchang." then she will send me the money back...:)