Question about tax returns.

Hey if all goes well and she has a interview in Febuary or March and I do not have my Taxes done yet. Can I send W-2's as proof of Income instead of the tax records?

Im thinking with my employers it may be end of febuary before I have all of my W-2's.

Robert

Hey if all goes well and she has a interview in Febuary or March and I do not have my Taxes done yet. Can I send W-2's as proof of Income instead of the tax records?

Im thinking with my employers it may be end of febuary before I have all of my W-2's.

Robert

They usually will not ask for new tax returns until after April 15, but it won't hurt to it ready to mail in if you need to.

Robert

They usually will not ask for new tax returns until after April 15, but it won't hurt to it ready to mail in if you need to.

Lol I want them to see the new tax returns. This year is where I made more money and do not have to worry about the Income req's.

You think I can write a letter to GUZ explaining my Income? I could provide copies of pay stubs and the like. Im talking about if she has her interview before my New taxes are ready.

Robert.

Robert

Robert

Lol I want them to see the new tax returns. This year is where I made more money and do not have to worry about the Income req's.

You think I can write a letter to GUZ explaining my Income? I could provide copies of pay stubs and the like. Im talking about if she has her interview before my New taxes are ready.

Robert.

Robert

Oh, yeah! Sorry, I forgot already!

If at all possible, why not fill out your tax return and turn it in early? You'll have plenty of warning before the interview.

Even if you have to file an amended return later, I would STRONGLY recommend that you do this. There is no problem with filing an amended return before April 15 and no penalty.

by law, the deadline for the employer to mail the W2 is Jan. 31 :rolleyes:

Ask them to toss you a bone and abide by the law :huh:

I'd spend my time justifying to my work why I need it ASAP and as Randy says, then file early...

No doubt I will filel the day I have all of my W-2's... Thanks for the tips guys