A chance to vent and ask for help.

I am thinking by some timelines I have been seeing that She may have her interview in Febuary I hope

Robert

This sort of thinking leads to resentment and frustration.

Yours may go slower than other timelines through no fault of anyone's, and well beyond anyone's control.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking by some timelines I have been seeing that She may have her interview in Febuary I hope

Robert

This sort of thinking leads to resentment and frustration.

Yours may go slower than other timelines through no fault of anyone's, and well beyond anyone's control.

I can certainly attest to that!! All in all, it took 3 1/2 years for me. :o

12 step program???? We ARE your 12 step program...vent,...rage..ask questions, cry, whine,....do it here! Not in front of your sweetie!

Truly Robert, the only person I can think of that has not been through all this is...me!

I filed a K-1, cancelled it a few months later (never got to P-2)when some other issues out of our control came up, then we broke up, I met someone else, packed it up and moved to China....but, I went through the same things you are going through that first few months.

Pretty much everyone here knows exactly what you are going through...this is the SOLE reason this forum was created!

Edited by chengdu4me (see edit history)