Hi group. I am grateful for everyones help. I had a couple more questions. My wife will have her interview on September 21. We still haven't recieved packet 3 or packet 4. I called the NVC and they said they sent out packet 4 on August 14. It this normal to take this long and will packet 4 come before paacket 3?

I was also wondering if Jing can accompany me to the Citizens hour meeting? Thanks for you hep, Spencer

Hi group. I am grateful for everyones help. I had a couple more questions. My wife will have her interview on September 21. We still haven't recieved packet 3 or packet 4. I called the NVC and they said they sent out packet 4 on August 14. It this normal to take this long and will packet 4 come before paacket 3?

I was also wondering if Jing can accompany me to the Citizens hour meeting? Thanks for you hep, Spencer

ACH & ACS for American citizens only. Be sure to make an appointment via online if you go to ACS, you'll be glad you did.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/service.html

Great to know, thank you. I will get on the ball.

ACH & ACS for American citizens only. Be sure to make an appointment via online if you go to ACS, you'll be glad you did.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/service.html

Guest Wuhan4me

Aug 14? I'll hazard a guess - it didn't leave out of the mailroom , picked up by China Post / EMS on Aug 14. Instead, a 'create mail packet' order made it INTO the mailroom on the 14th of August.

I suggest give DOS a call , ask what address it was shipped to, and the EMS tracking number.. You can track the shipment online, let me know if you can't find the url for EMS.

Guest Wuhan4me

this is for an I-130 petition? There's won't be a P-3 sent to her.

Yes, there is a P3 with DS-230 and OF-169. Without it, you wouldn't be getting an interview date. To check packets, look here:

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

Hang on a mo -

If it's a DCF'd I-130, sure - there's a P3 packet, of sorts, containing that stuff.

Otherwise, the DS-230 and I-864 are handled at NVC processing time stateside, after the I-130 approval.

After reading that link, I can fully understand WHERE the confusion lies. ( lays?? ) The title of the section is misleading ,IV Instruction Packet (“Packet 3”) ,as the Packet 3 , for USA filers (IE, not you ) is handled in the USA.

Edited by Wuhan4me (see edit history)