Need quick answer: Can you pick up a Visa in Guangzhou PO on Sunday?

• 3 months later...

bummer... can you at least pick it up on Saturday???

My fiance is still in GUZ waiting... going to the PO morning and afternoon since Wed., and still nothing. We thought since he got the PINK on Wed. it should be at the PO today! Needless to say he's getting a little bored of waiting around in GUZ with nothing to do and no idea when he can *really, actually* pick up the visa. Anyone have an idea??? Maybe Monday?

Saturday, yes. Jingjing thinks you can on Sunday as well. EMS is open seven days a week. We checked on that, today.

Saturday, yes. Jingjing thinks you can on Sunday as well. EMS is open seven days a week. We checked on that, today.

Thanks for the reply!

We're actually kind of bummed out that it's taking this long... it's supposed to only take two to three days, right!?

Will is coming home tomorrow with or without, and he said he'll just have to make the trek down there again when we find out that the package really did arrive at the PO. :rolleyes:

Guz does not post out on the weekends.

Yes they do. They told my wife she could pick it up on Saturday (they even posted a sign saying approvals submitted on Wed could be picked up, at the earliest, on Saturday). We checked and it was ready, however, we already returned to Wuhan. We had it mailed to us instead, going through the Yangs. The Yangs received it Saturday afternoon.

Guz does not post out on the weekends.

Yes they do. They told my wife she could pick it up on Saturday (they even posted a sign saying approvals submitted on Wed could be picked up, at the earliest, on Saturday). We checked and it was ready, however, we already returned to Wuhan. We had it mailed to us instead, going through the Yangs. The Yangs received it Saturday afternoon.

wrong, picking it up sat at the PO means GUZ posted it friday.

Edited by Pommey (see edit history)