here is all my recent income tax reports

i have the 2001 income tax return recipts for coca cola showing i made$15,933 and my 2000 income tax recipts for coca cola showing i made $20,821.70 could i use thoses,or do they need recent also,so far at this job at 8hr this yr i have made $11,678 for 2003 thats cause i went and saw her in china for a long period of time and missed some work,and now im paying the price,last yr 2002 i made $12,135 for that 8hr job,i think i was making less then and got a raise this yr i forget,im full time at the 8hr job,hope this helps some,on knowing where im at now,

They will want the latest tax return for the I-134 and if you just mailed the P3 back to GZ then you are'nt so far off from an interview date, 2-4 months maybe. At this point, it seems to me that you will have to turn in what ever you can and hope for the best unless you can find a sponser. It seems alot of times the VO don't even look at the I-134 but you really can't count on them not looking. They looked at mine but only glanced over it and handed it back to my wife.

Well, here's wishing you the best!........good luck! :P

i thought $15,150 was 125% poverty level guideline for 2 people,

http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/f...iles/I-864p.pdf

it says it is for 2003 on there,how would i add my assets like my car thats worth $2,000 and my guitar equipment worth around $2,000 i belive,get it apraised or what?ive made up to $11,678 for 2003 so far i may end up with $12,000 soemthing at the end of the yr again,i have that guitar amp i sold on ebay a few months ago for $1,200 i need to go get the bank to pull the check i cashed for it a copy of it,so proves i sold it,would all this help?

let me know something,Thanks,Chris^_^

I dont know for sure what you need to do CL, but getting the appraisals done might be all you need. You might be right about the 125% poverty level being $15,000.00+. I am not sure!

Use Google and search out the answer for exactly what ya will need for the I-134. I am sure it is there!

In fact, go to www.docsteen.com

I think you will find the needed information there!

Patrick