CR1 leaving NVC Mid June

Kat

I am a little confused about your time line. Is P3 at NVC? Did it just left NVC? Please take a look at that and let me know if you need help.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I don't know how to check if my P3 is at NVC or not?

I received the package from GUZ consulate by EMS on Aug 22nd, 2009 and it said Packet 3 which contains a OF-169 form, DS-230 form and a I-864 form.

Kat

Kat

I am a little confused about your time line. Is P3 at NVC? Did it just left NVC? Please take a look at that and let me know if you need help.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I received the package from GUZ consulate by EMS on Aug 22nd, 2009 and it said Packet 3 which contains a OF-169 form, DS-230 form and a I-864 form.

Kat

Hello Kat,

Then I am assuming you are doing a K3 and not a CR1 correct?

Joe

Kat

Joe

Hi Joe,

Kat

Hello Kat,

Joe

Hi Joe,

On my forms, it said IR-1. Do they process this a little different from the others? I never got any notice other than the approval of my I-130 before the P3 came. I guess the next step is to wait for the P4 and the interview, right?

Kat

Kat

Joe

Hi Joe,

Kat

Hello Kat,

Joe

Hi Joe,

On my forms, it said IR-1. Do they process this a little different from the others? I never got any notice other than the approval of my I-130 before the P3 came. I guess the next step is to wait for the P4 and the interview, right?

Kat

Kat,

IR1 is after getting married for 2 year. I am not sure how they are processing that. I am doing a CR1.

Joe

Kat

Joe

Hi Joe,

Kat

Hello Kat,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Kat

Kat,

IR1 is after getting married for 2 year. I am not sure how they are processing that. I am doing a CR1.

Joe

Joe,

Yes, we've been married for almost 3 years(by this Dec).

Just called 4008 number today, I was told GUZ had finished the background checks but no interview had been set yet. Will try calling them again before the end of Sep.

Kat