In reality, the case being touched doesn't necessarily mean that you will get a notice soon but the odds are that you will.

Good luck!!!

Bringing back this subject, I realize that our case is new, but in the last week our case has been "Touched" four times. What can this really mean? Yes i maybe the block head here and really do not understand what is happening but it sure seems odd so much activity within one week and so soon. I have read it can mean getting close to a decision or it is just being moved around a lot. Who knows because USCIS sure will not tell you anything.

Dan

In reality, the case being touched doesn't necessarily mean that you will get a notice soon but the odds are that you will.

Good luck!!!

Bringing back this subject, I realize that our case is new, but in the last week our case has been "Touched" four times. What can this really mean? Yes i maybe the block head here and really do not understand what is happening but it sure seems odd so much activity within one week and so soon. I have read it can mean getting close to a decision or it is just being moved around a lot. Who knows because USCIS sure will not tell you anything.

Dan

You received NOA-1 one month ago ... chill out and work on your next level of documents. Many people waited for 5-7-9-13 months for NOA-2. Yours being touched means you will get notification soon of either a RFE or approval. Hoepfully it will be approval!

Yep the touches can also be meaningless.

For example our removal of conditions case had a touch the day of biometrics last October and then nothing until the emailed me the approval.

• 5 weeks later...

Good luck!!!

Dan

You received NOA-1 one month ago ... chill out and work on your next level of documents. Many people waited for 5-7-9-13 months for NOA-2. Yours being touched means you will get notification soon of either a RFE or approval. Hoepfully it will be approval!

I just sent in my I-129F Fiancee petition two weeks ago and have received my NOA1 What is the next level of documents that I should be working on?