Congratulations list

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think there was luck involved here. Luck favors the prepared. Seems to me that they asked exactly the questions I have read here and they focused exactly on the weakest points of our petition. And had I not been a member this would have been blue. The experience and war stories of the core group and fringe has benefited me. You guys gave me the heads up on how to prep Yan. I can not thank you enough.

below is a little recon for:

Juan of Dan and Juan 8/17 best wishes :unsure:

Ling of Tom and Ling 8/18 best wishes :lol:

Katnreno 8/18 best wishes :bangin:

Shadowman 8/26 best wishes :)

Yan of Sean/Yan 8/27 best wishes :flowers_and_kisses:

Mei of Steveltx/mei3935 8/31 best wishes :flowers_and_kisses:

Qing of David Lee 9/10 best wishes :flowers_and_kisses:

if you should be here and aren't, please post more often so we all benifit!!

If your wife is Chinese this is for her ÖйúÅ®º¢ (from my wife to me): (sorry not all characters directly post - !

Òź¶²»ÊÇËùÓеÄ×Ö·ûÖ±½ÓÓÊÕþ!)

Ç×°®µÄ£¬

ÎÒÏëÄãºÍ°®Äã¡£ÎÒ˯ÃßÁ˺ܳ¤µÄʱ¼ä£¬ÏÖÔڸоõºÃ¶àÁË¡£ÎÒÖªµÀÓÐÐí¶àµÄÈËÏ£ÍûºÍ×£¸£ÎÒÃÇ£¬ÎÒ¸ÐлËûÃÇ¡£Ò²×£¸£ËùÓкÍÎÒÃÇÓÐÏàËƾ­ÀúµÄÈ˳ɹ¦¡£

ÓÉÓÚÄãµÄ´ÏÃ÷ºÍÄã°ëÄêµÄ¾«ÐÄ×¼±¸£¬²ÅÓÐÎÒ˳ÀûµÄµÃµ½ºìÌõ£¬Ç×°®µÄ£¬ÑàÎÇÄãÎÇÄãÎÇÄ㣡£¡£¡

Ç©Ö¤¹ý³Ì£º

ÔçÉÏËĵã°ëÆð´²£ºÏ´Ôè¡¢ÁÜÔ¡

ÎåµãÖÓ»¯×±

Îåµã°ë¸´Ï°Ç©Ö¤µÄ×¢ÒâÊÂÏî

ÁùµãÖÓºÈÁËÒ»±­Ë®£¬²»Ïë³ÔÔç²Í

ÆßµãÖÓ×ßÏÂÂ¥£¬²½Ðе½ÁìʹÝÃÅ¿ÚÅŶӣ¬ÒѾ­ÓкܶàÈËÔڵȴýÁË£¬ÎÒÅÅÔÚÖм䣬һֱվÔÚÄÇÀïµÈ£¬´ó¸Åµ½°Ëµã×óÓÒ£¬¿ªÊ¼¼ì²é»¤ÕÕºÍÔ¼¼ûÐÅ¡£

½Ó׎øÈë´óÌü£¬³ËµçÌÝÖ±ÉÏ5Â¥£¬¹ý°²È«¼ì²é£¬Ôٴμì²éÔ¼¼ûÐÅ£¬½øÈëÇ©Ö¤´óÌü£¬¿ªÊ¼½ÐÃû×Ö£¬½»Ìå¼ì°üʱ¹¤×÷ÈËÔ±ÎÊÎÒһЩÎÊÌ⣨˭ΪÄãÉêÇ룿 ËûÊÇ×öʲô¹¤×÷£¿ÔÚÄŤ×÷£¿ÎÒÊÇ×öʲô¹¤×÷£¿Äã½á¹ý»éÂð£¿ÏÖÔÚÊDz»Êǵ³Ô±£¿ÒÔÇ°ÊDz»Êǵ³Ô±£¿£©£¬µÃµ½ºÅÂëÖ®ºó¿ªÊ¼½ÐºÅ£¬°´Ö¸Ä££¬È»ºóÐûÊÄ£¬µÈºòÃæÇ©¡£

°¡£¡ÎÒ¾¹È»ÊǵÚÒ»¸ö~£¡£¡ÎÒÏë¼ÈÈ»ÎÒÊǵÚÒ»¸ö£¬ÄÇÎÒÒ»¶¨¿ÉÒÔͨ¹ý~£¡

ÎÒÔÚ23´°£¬ºÅÂëÊÇ1003£¬Ô¼¼ûÎÒµÄÊǸöƯÁÁµÄÖйúÅ®º¢£¬·Ç³£ÑÏË࣬Á³ÉÏûÓÐЦÈÝ¡£ÎÒµÄÐÄÔÚ¿ñÌø~ËýÓÃÁ÷ÀûµÄÓ¢ÎÄÎÊÎÒÎÊÌ⣬ÎÒÌý²»¶®£¬Îһشð˵£¬ÎÒµÄÓ¢Óï²»ºÃ£¬ÇëÄãÓÃÖÐÎĺÃÂð?

1.Çë³öʾ»¤ÕÕ¡£

2.˭ΪÄãÉêÇë?

3.ÄãÃÇÔõô¹µÍ¨£¿

4.ÄãÃÇÓÐÏàƬÂð£¿

5.ÄãÃÇÔõôÈÏʶµÄ¡£

6.ËûµÚÒ»´ÎʲôʱºòÀ´Öйú£¿µÚ¶þ´ÎÄØ£¿

7.ÄãÃÇʲôʱºò¶©»é£¿

8.ÄãÃÇʲôʱºò½á»é£¿

9.µÚÒ»´ÎÀ´Á˶೤ʱ¼ä¡£

10.ÄãµÄÐÅΪʲôÓÐÖÐÎÄ¡£

11.ËûµÄÇ°Á½ÈÎÆÞ×ÓÊDz»ÊÇÃÀ¹ú¹«Ãñ¡£

ÎһشðºóËýѯÎÊÁíÍâÒ»¸öÃÀ¹úÅ®ÈË£¬ÃÀ¹úÅ®ÈËÖØз­ÔÄÁËËùÓеÄ×ÊÁÏ¡£ËýÃÇÓÃÓ¢ÎÄÌÖÂÛÁËÁ½Èý·ÖÖÓ¡£ÖйúÇ©Ö¤¹ÙÎÊÎÒ¡°ÄãµÄÕÉ·ò¼Ä¹ýÇ®¸øÄãÂð£¿ËûÀ´¹ý¼¸´Î£¿¡±¹ýÁËÒ»·ÖÖÓ£¬È»ºóÄǸöÇ©Ö¤¹Ù˵£º¡°Äãͨ¹ýÁË¡£¡±

ÎÒ¸ßÐ˵Ø˵¡°Ð»Ð»~£¡¡±½Ó¹ýÁ˺ìÌõ¡£

Õâ¾ÍÊÇÎÒµÄǩ֤ȫ¹ý³Ì£¬ÕæÊÇлÌìлµØ£¡ÎÒÖÕÓÚͨ¹ýÁË£¬ÎÒÃǵÄŬÁ¦µÃµ½Á˻ر¨~£¡Ç×°®µÄÎÒ°®ÄãÎÒ°®ÄãÎÒ°®Äã~£¡£¡

ÄãµÄÑà~

some parts are a little rough/worng with the Google translator...

for the ÃÀ¹úÈË:

Dear,

I think you and love you. I sleep for a very long time, and now feel much better. I know that many people hope and blessing us and I thank them. And we also bless all those who have experienced similar success.

Smart as you and your six months of careful preparation, can I get a smooth red stripe, my dear, Yan kiss you kiss you kiss you! ! !

Visa process:

4:30 am to get up: taking a bath, shower

Make-up 5:00 minutes

5:30 Note visa review

Six minutes to drink a glass of water, do not want to eat breakfast

Seven minutes walk down the stairs, walk at the entrance to the consulate to line up a lot of people have been waiting for, and I ranked in the middle, has been standing there and so on, probably around 8:00 to start checking passports and meet with the letter.

Then enter the hall, take the elevator straight up 5th Floor, safety inspection, an appointment letter to check into the visa hall, began to call names, to pay medical staff package asked me some questions (Who do you apply? He is done about them? In Which work? I was done about them? you married it? It is not a party member? ago is not the party members?), has been named after its number, according to fingerprints, and then sworn in, waiting to sign face.

Ah! I actually was the first one ~! ! I think since I was the first one, then I would definitely be passed ~!

I have 23 windows, the number is 1003, I met a beautiful Chinese girl, very serious, his face did not smile. My heart is in¿ñÌø~ fluent in English, she asked me, I do not understand, I said, my bad English, please use English, please?

1. Please show your passport.

2. Who do you apply?

3. You how to communicate?

4. Do you have photos?

5. You know how.

6. When he first came to China? Then the second time?

7. When you engaged?

8. When you get married?

9. The first time how long.

10. Why do you have the Chinese.

11. His wife is the former two are not U.S. citizens.

I answered, she asked another woman the United States, the U.S. woman to re-read all the information. They discussed the use of 23 minutes in English. China visa officer asked me, "Your husband had to send money to you? Him several times?" After a minute, and then the visa officer said: "You passed."

I am happy to say "Thank you ~!" To take over the red stripe.

This is the whole process of visa I really thank God! I finally passed, our efforts paid off ~! Dear I love you I love you I love you ~! !

Yan you ~

Edited by Mike and Yan (see edit history)

:D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think there was luck involved here. Luck favors the prepared. Seems to me that they asked exactly the questions I have read here and they focused exactly on the weakest points of our petition. And had I not been a member this would have been blue. The experience and war stories of the core group and fringe has benefited me. You guys gave me the heads up on how to prep Yan. I can not thank you enough.

below is a little recon for:

Juan of Dan and Juan 8/17 best wishes :blink:

Ling of Tom and Ling 8/18 best wishes :P

Katnreno 8/18 best wishes :P

Shadowman 8/26 best wishes :blink:

Yan of Sean/Yan 8/27 best wishes :)

Mei of Steveltx/mei3935 8/31 best wishes :D

Qing of David Lee 9/10 best wishes :D

if you should be here and aren't, please post more often so we all benifit!!

If your wife is Chinese this is for her ÖйúÅ®º¢ (from my wife to me): (sorry not all characters directly post - !

Òź¶²»ÊÇËùÓеÄ×Ö·ûÖ±½ÓÓÊÕþ!)

Ç×°®µÄ£¬

ÎÒÏëÄãºÍ°®Äã¡£ÎÒ˯ÃßÁ˺ܳ¤µÄʱ¼ä£¬ÏÖÔڸоõºÃ¶àÁË¡£ÎÒÖªµÀÓÐÐí¶àµÄÈËÏ£ÍûºÍ×£¸£ÎÒÃÇ£¬ÎÒ¸ÐлËûÃÇ¡£Ò²×£¸£ËùÓкÍÎÒÃÇÓÐÏàËƾ­ÀúµÄÈ˳ɹ¦¡£

ÓÉÓÚÄãµÄ´ÏÃ÷ºÍÄã°ëÄêµÄ¾«ÐÄ×¼±¸£¬²ÅÓÐÎÒ˳ÀûµÄµÃµ½ºìÌõ£¬Ç×°®µÄ£¬ÑàÎÇÄãÎÇÄãÎÇÄ㣡£¡£¡

Ç©Ö¤¹ý³Ì£º

ÔçÉÏËĵã°ëÆð´²£ºÏ´Ôè¡¢ÁÜÔ¡

ÎåµãÖÓ»¯×±

Îåµã°ë¸´Ï°Ç©Ö¤µÄ×¢ÒâÊÂÏî

ÁùµãÖÓºÈÁËÒ»±­Ë®£¬²»Ïë³ÔÔç²Í

ÆßµãÖÓ×ßÏÂÂ¥£¬²½Ðе½ÁìʹÝÃÅ¿ÚÅŶӣ¬ÒѾ­ÓкܶàÈËÔڵȴýÁË£¬ÎÒÅÅÔÚÖм䣬һֱվÔÚÄÇÀïµÈ£¬´ó¸Åµ½°Ëµã×óÓÒ£¬¿ªÊ¼¼ì²é»¤ÕÕºÍÔ¼¼ûÐÅ¡£

½Ó׎øÈë´óÌü£¬³ËµçÌÝÖ±ÉÏ5Â¥£¬¹ý°²È«¼ì²é£¬Ôٴμì²éÔ¼¼ûÐÅ£¬½øÈëÇ©Ö¤´óÌü£¬¿ªÊ¼½ÐÃû×Ö£¬½»Ìå¼ì°üʱ¹¤×÷ÈËÔ±ÎÊÎÒһЩÎÊÌ⣨˭ΪÄãÉêÇ룿 ËûÊÇ×öʲô¹¤×÷£¿ÔÚÄŤ×÷£¿ÎÒÊÇ×öʲô¹¤×÷£¿Äã½á¹ý»éÂð£¿ÏÖÔÚÊDz»Êǵ³Ô±£¿ÒÔÇ°ÊDz»Êǵ³Ô±£¿£©£¬µÃµ½ºÅÂëÖ®ºó¿ªÊ¼½ÐºÅ£¬°´Ö¸Ä££¬È»ºóÐûÊÄ£¬µÈºòÃæÇ©¡£

°¡£¡ÎÒ¾¹È»ÊǵÚÒ»¸ö~£¡£¡ÎÒÏë¼ÈÈ»ÎÒÊǵÚÒ»¸ö£¬ÄÇÎÒÒ»¶¨¿ÉÒÔͨ¹ý~£¡

ÎÒÔÚ23´°£¬ºÅÂëÊÇ1003£¬Ô¼¼ûÎÒµÄÊǸöƯÁÁµÄÖйúÅ®º¢£¬·Ç³£ÑÏË࣬Á³ÉÏûÓÐЦÈÝ¡£ÎÒµÄÐÄÔÚ¿ñÌø~ËýÓÃÁ÷ÀûµÄÓ¢ÎÄÎÊÎÒÎÊÌ⣬ÎÒÌý²»¶®£¬Îһشð˵£¬ÎÒµÄÓ¢Óï²»ºÃ£¬ÇëÄãÓÃÖÐÎĺÃÂð?

1.Çë³öʾ»¤ÕÕ¡£

2.˭ΪÄãÉêÇë?

3.ÄãÃÇÔõô¹µÍ¨£¿

4.ÄãÃÇÓÐÏàƬÂð£¿

5.ÄãÃÇÔõôÈÏʶµÄ¡£

6.ËûµÚÒ»´ÎʲôʱºòÀ´Öйú£¿µÚ¶þ´ÎÄØ£¿

7.ÄãÃÇʲôʱºò¶©»é£¿

8.ÄãÃÇʲôʱºò½á»é£¿

9.µÚÒ»´ÎÀ´Á˶೤ʱ¼ä¡£

10.ÄãµÄÐÅΪʲôÓÐÖÐÎÄ¡£

11.ËûµÄÇ°Á½ÈÎÆÞ×ÓÊDz»ÊÇÃÀ¹ú¹«Ãñ¡£

ÎһشðºóËýѯÎÊÁíÍâÒ»¸öÃÀ¹úÅ®ÈË£¬ÃÀ¹úÅ®ÈËÖØз­ÔÄÁËËùÓеÄ×ÊÁÏ¡£ËýÃÇÓÃÓ¢ÎÄÌÖÂÛÁËÁ½Èý·ÖÖÓ¡£ÖйúÇ©Ö¤¹ÙÎÊÎÒ¡°ÄãµÄÕÉ·ò¼Ä¹ýÇ®¸øÄãÂð£¿ËûÀ´¹ý¼¸´Î£¿¡±¹ýÁËÒ»·ÖÖÓ£¬È»ºóÄǸöÇ©Ö¤¹Ù˵£º¡°Äãͨ¹ýÁË¡£¡±

ÎÒ¸ßÐ˵Ø˵¡°Ð»Ð»~£¡¡±½Ó¹ýÁ˺ìÌõ¡£

Õâ¾ÍÊÇÎÒµÄǩ֤ȫ¹ý³Ì£¬ÕæÊÇлÌìлµØ£¡ÎÒÖÕÓÚͨ¹ýÁË£¬ÎÒÃǵÄŬÁ¦µÃµ½Á˻ر¨~£¡Ç×°®µÄÎÒ°®ÄãÎÒ°®ÄãÎÒ°®Äã~£¡£¡

ÄãµÄÑà~

some parts are a little rough/worng with the Google translator...

for the ÃÀ¹úÈË:

Dear,

I think you and love you. I sleep for a very long time, and now feel much better. I know that many people hope and blessing us and I thank them. And we also bless all those who have experienced similar success.

Smart as you and your six months of careful preparation, can I get a smooth red stripe, my dear, Yan kiss you kiss you kiss you! ! !

Visa process:

4:30 am to get up: taking a bath, shower

Make-up 5:00 minutes

5:30 Note visa review

Six minutes to drink a glass of water, do not want to eat breakfast

Seven minutes walk down the stairs, walk at the entrance to the consulate to line up a lot of people have been waiting for, and I ranked in the middle, has been standing there and so on, probably around 8:00 to start checking passports and meet with the letter.

Then enter the hall, take the elevator straight up 5th Floor, safety inspection, an appointment letter to check into the visa hall, began to call names, to pay medical staff package asked me some questions (Who do you apply? He is done about them? In Which work? I was done about them? you married it? It is not a party member? ago is not the party members?), has been named after its number, according to fingerprints, and then sworn in, waiting to sign face.

Ah! I actually was the first one ~! ! I think since I was the first one, then I would definitely be passed ~!

I have 23 windows, the number is 1003, I met a beautiful Chinese girl, very serious, his face did not smile. My heart is in¿ñÌø~ fluent in English, she asked me, I do not understand, I said, my bad English, please use English, please?

1. Please show your passport.

2. Who do you apply?

3. You how to communicate?

4. Do you have photos?

5. You know how.

6. When he first came to China? Then the second time?

7. When you engaged?

8. When you get married?

9. The first time how long.

10. Why do you have the Chinese.

11. His wife is the former two are not U.S. citizens.

I answered, she asked another woman the United States, the U.S. woman to re-read all the information. They discussed the use of 23 minutes in English. China visa officer asked me, "Your husband had to send money to you? Him several times?" After a minute, and then the visa officer said: "You passed."

I am happy to say "Thank you ~!" To take over the red stripe.

This is the whole process of visa I really thank God! I finally passed, our efforts paid off ~! Dear I love you I love you I love you ~! !

Yan you ~

Hi Yan,

Again, congratulations and welcome to the U.S. ¹§Ï²Š…ͨ¹ýÒÆÃñÇ©Ö¤, »¶Ó­Š…À´ÃÀ¹ú.

Thanks for sharing the information with all of us.

Mei (õ)

Congratulations on phase 1, getting the visa!! Phase 2? Well Mike, you need to keep on a postin and checkin in with CFL from time to time so you can be a member of the core group of writers because trust me, you are gonna need us when yore trainin and mop slappin begins!! :P