"Chinese-style love"

• 2 weeks later...

I think it has a lot to do with their parents, and their own personality. I tend to say I love you more, because that's the way I was brought up. Her mother rarely gave her much physical love, and neither parents said the 3 words very often so she doesn't feel the need for it as much as I probably do. But I think she understands the difference, and likes it when I tell her even though she feels its unnecessary at times.

What I've come to realize is, she values things being done for her far greater than things being said to her. Like making her lunch, giving her a massage or just picking something small from the store for her to eat.

To be honest I haven't been to great at this, but I'm getting better. And unlike my first Chinese SO she has no problems giving me what I need, and even more. :wub:

Weird. The Cupcake has it pretty bad. She will tell me she loves me out of thin air. The she asks me how much I love her. Then she asks me why I love her. Since part of my responsibility as her man is to make sure she knows I'm hearing what she says and I'm on the same page as her, of course I go along with it and and turn it about as well.