:( I am a chinese woman live in Beijing. I married an american citiazen this year. I never got married before my present marriage.,this is my first marriage. But I have a son who is 7 years old now. My son is a illegitimate child. When my son was bron he live with me together , I raised him by myself.

I have a judgement from the court which prove that I have the full and sole custody of my son, and my ex-bf dont pay for us. My ex-bf gave up the guardianship of my son from years ago . He didnt pay for us and he will not pay for us . We have an agreement in 2005, the agreement shows : he gave up the guardianship of my son and he let me to be the only guardian of my son, all guardianship responsibily for my son in future is not related to him..... The court had confirmed this agreement and wrote it in the judgement. Now i had noterized this jugement already.

Now My husband in america is preparing to apply the visa cr1 for me and the visa cr2 for my son. My son has a passport and he has the legal registered permanent residence with me together. Base on my situation, is the judgement is enough for us? do I still need a letter from my ex-bf that show he agree with me to take my son to out of CHina?

Thank for ur response.

So only the court order of custody is enough?

I will not need the letter from my ex?

Thank u so much.

have a nice day!

Full custody or Total custody means exactly that. Have the court order notarized and bring that with you to GUZ along with the child.

Good Luck!

Thank for ur response.

So only the court order of custody is enough?

I will not need the letter from my ex?

Thank u so much.

have a nice day!

Full custody or Total custody means exactly that. Have the court order notarized and bring that with you to GUZ along with the child.

Good Luck!

Make that Notarized, and have a notory translation to English, this can be handled at any Chinese Notary office.