Happy and confused

I sent out the I-130 package on 7/17/09. I come home today to open my mailbox and have just received my P1. I am happy for this but I see a potential BIG problem. It could mean 1 of 2 things and I can't figure out which. I see on the envelope the return address on the envelope is

USCIS California Service Center

Laguna Niguel, Ca,

I live in florida and am sure my file needs to go to Vermont. I am sure when I was in the P.O. filling out the address label I put the correct address. When I saw this it is now making me think "Did I put the wrong address". I could mean that or it means they have just sent it to California since they are much faster than Vermont.

It is a normal P1. I am thinking 2 ways

If I sent it to the wrong address, when they sent me the P1 they would see that I live in Florida and return it to me or

If I did send it to the correct address and they sent it to California they would have sent me a notice to tell me my case was sent to California.

My mind is now spinning, Anyone else have an experience like this.

Thanks,

James

Settle down, get your feet on the floor, and wait for your mind to quit spinning.

What are you seeing that indicates something may be wrong?

I could mean that or it means they have just sent it to California since they are much faster than Vermont.

I have stopped spining so fast. Am now speaking with my wife. My file was to go to the Vermont Service Center. I live in Florida and Florida goes to Vermont. The P1 arrived today and it came from California. I am positive that I mailed it to the correct lockbox in Chicago as I checked it 2 times. I am wondering why my file is in California as it is susposed to be in Vermont.

My wife just told me that she checked on 001 and was told that is correct as vermont is behind and files are being sent to California to help Vermont get out of the hole.

Not sure but I hope so.

My case starts with WAC

Thanks