First Blue then Pink all in One Day!!!!

After submitting her consulate forms and financial documents, they put a blue slip in her file because her single certificate paper (original) was not signed by her even though it was properly certified.

My fiancee just got the various certs, original and notarized. She said she didn't have to sign any one of them. How come your fiancee/wife needed to sign them? Could you please give me some ideas? Thanks!

Guest jin979

After submitting her consulate forms and financial documents, they put a blue slip in her file because her single certificate paper (original) was not signed by her even though it was properly certified.

My fiancee just got the various certs, original and notarized. She said she didn't have to sign any one of them. How come your fiancee/wife needed to sign them? Could you please give me some ideas? Thanks!

you/he sign the papers they give you then they make the white books, make sure you ask for english copies too.

you/he sign the papers they give you then they make the white books, make sure you ask for english copies too.

Hum... does this differ from place to place. They just made the white books for her. Each white book has Chinese and English together. The white book doesn't have pages for her to sign. There was a stamp and stamp signature on the Chinese version. The english was just translation, without stamps. Are we getting the correct white books?

Hum... does this differ from place to place. They just made the white books for her. Each white book has Chinese and English together. The white book doesn't have pages for her to sign. There was a stamp and stamp signature on the Chinese version. The english was just translation, without stamps. Are we getting the correct white books?

I agree that the English version maybe stamp and signature free. Ours was too, but as I mentioned on your thread, this is a statement on the "statement of Marriagebility" and ours, which I would think would be like most, states, I, the undersigned and there is a place for her to sign the English and Chinese version. My fiancee signed the Chinese version that is attached to the English version in the White book.

Edited by Henry and Mei (see edit history)

[quote name='Henry and Mei' date='Aug 20 2009, 09:20 AM'

I agree that the English version maybe stamp and signature free. Ours was too, but as I mentioned on your thread, this is a statement on the "statement of Marriagebility" and ours, which I would think would be like most, states, I, the undersigned and there is a place for her to sign the English and Chinese version. My fiancee signed the Chinese version that is attached to the English version in the White book.

Are you saying for you, your fiancee sign only the original Chinese statement, but for others, they could have sign both the Chinese and English?

I am a relatively new member and thus part of the collective experience, I can comment on what others have posted and have done, but that is best left to the moderators of this forum, so I am simply providing you with the info from our experience.

I would think that some may have signed both the English and Chinese "statement of not being married". My fiancee signed the Chinese version and it satisfied the interviewing VO. I think, if she does not sign the statement (and you could also regard this as being protection also for you) that you could receive less than a PINK sheet.