I want to write my Fiancee's father a letter to send when I send her my financial information. I need a good quailty translation. I do not think an electronic dictionary or Google translation will be good enough. This will be a personal letter and I want him to understand what I am telling him. He was very nice and we got along real well while I was in China. Anyone have any ideas? I had this done along time ago when I married my ex from Russia, I sent the letter to a service and they translated and sent back to me by email. they do not do Chinese unsure.gif

Robert

Guest ShaQuaNew

I want to write my Fiancee's father a letter to send when I send her my financial information. I need a good quailty translation. I do not think an electronic dictionary or Google translation will be good enough. This will be a personal letter and I want him to understand what I am telling him. He was very nice and we got along real well while I was in China. Anyone have any ideas? I had this done along time ago when I married my ex from Russia, I sent the letter to a service and they translated and sent back to me by email. they do not do Chinese :ph34r:

Robert

Avoid any translation tool at all costs. It's best to use a human translator. A few ladies right here on this site are particularly good with both English and Chinese. However, you may want to try using Bing or Google to find a professional close to your home.

There are many Chinese in your part of town. Also, you can go to Chinatown in Chamblee and I am sure you can find someone to translate it for you cheaply.

Thank you for the good info. i will start looking next week on line for someone in Atlanta area. by the way........Duluth is about 70% Korean.....not many Chinese :happy2:. You are right about Chamblee though.