Help!!! Interview date missed

I need some advice !!!!

I received the information this morning, that my fiance has missed her interview date, because she did not receive her P4 package ( due to a mix up) until today ( after her scheduled appointment).

I am frantic and she is frantic, and I do not have much faith in my lawyer!!!

My fiance mailed her P-3 to the consulate on June 4, 2009, and apparently the Consulate mailed her P-4 to her on June 17. My fiance can not receive her mail at her residence, so she has to have her mail sent to her best friends, business, but apparently, one of her friends employees, did not notify her that the P-4 had been received, until today. ( two days after the scheduled interview date)

Both myself and my fiance were surprised by the speed of the Consulate in sending the P-4 and I am also surprised of the shortness of the time between having sent P-3 and the scheduled interview.

I need some help and advice!!!!

Thanks

I need some advice !!!!

I received the information this morning, that my fiance has missed her interview date, because she did not receive her P4 package ( due to a mix up) until today ( after her scheduled appointment).

I am frantic and she is frantic, and I do not have much faith in my lawyer!!!

My fiance mailed her P-3 to the consulate on June 4, 2009, and apparently the Consulate mailed her P-4 to her on June 17. My fiance can not receive her mail at her residence, so she has to have her mail sent to her best friends, business, but apparently, one of her friends employees, did not notify her that the P-4 had been received, until today. ( two days after the scheduled interview date)

Both myself and my fiance were surprised by the speed of the Consulate in sending the P-4 and I am also surprised of the shortness of the time between having sent P-3 and the scheduled interview.

I need some help and advice!!!!

Thanks

Email the consulate and explain. http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/guangzhou/iv/email.html

Also call DOS and ask about this. 202-663-1225