Blue about Blue

here is the thing. i gave them copyes of my tax returns.. now they want the irs to send them the same copyes i gave them allready .. I didnt make anything up.. but there will be no W -2 and no 1099 included. i just filed stating my income.. each year.. so what they saw they will see again... then what that is my real question what will they say when they see the same Sh_t they just saw.. I will get the domicile stuff together my mom is helping me as I am still in china..

i want to fly back with my girl.. but I need pink first.. so thanks guys.. I will surly keep you posted.. while my mom is gathersing my stuff for my domicle i will wait for the resonce of an email i sent to the vo asking what they think will be different in the retunrs from IRS versus the ones i furnished,. that schould be an interestin reply.. I might have to go in person to the embassy but i only get one day off per week. and not sure i want to go off on them just yet.. so i am in a holding pattern.. after email i will order the IRs to send direct might take 60 days and then who know how long before they say we got it its cool or its not cool need this or that more.. PINK is all i want..

Guest Wuhan4me

FWIW, the IRS has opened an office in BeiJing - see http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/acs_taxes.html for more info.

I am guessing that since you are overseas and had no taxes taken out, the GUZ folk want to be certain of this - not to TAX you, per se, but to 'have an official look'.

There's a ceiling for 'overseas income' that is NOT taxable - but I can't remember the actual W-2 requirement (I strongly think there is NONE) - but since you declared everything already in these prior 3 year returns -

a certified set from the IRS will only serve to 'officially prove up' your numbers from your copies. Which of course, SUCKS.

IIWY, I'd give the IRS Beijing office a call, and see how they can assist you (any speed can be useful, I think so).

GOOD LUCK.

FWIW, the IRS has opened an office in BeiJing - see http://beijing.usembassy-china.org.cn/acs_taxes.html for more info.

I am guessing that since you are overseas and had no taxes taken out, the GUZ folk want to be certain of this - not to TAX you, per se, but to 'have an official look'.

There's a ceiling for 'overseas income' that is NOT taxable - but I can't remember the actual W-2 requirement (I strongly think there is NONE) - but since you declared everything already in these prior 3 year returns -

a certified set from the IRS will only serve to 'officially prove up' your numbers from your copies. Which of course, SUCKS.

IIWY, I'd give the IRS Beijing office a call, and see how they can assist you (any speed can be useful, I think so).

GOOD LUCK.

That's an excellent point - that would exactly explain their actions, and be very promising as far as getting the visa.

((they want me to have the IRS send my tax returns directly to them..))

My stepson is in New York and I was trying to get him into a English

school that needed my tax returns and the IRS told me they would not send them directly to them

they would send them to me and I would need to forward them myself

Guest jin979

here is the thing. i gave them copyes of my tax returns.. now they want the irs to send them the same copyes i gave them allready .. I didnt make anything up.. but there will be no W -2 and no 1099 included. i just filed stating my income.. each year.. so what they saw they will see again... then what that is my real question what will they say when they see the same Sh_t they just saw.. I will get the domicile stuff together my mom is helping me as I am still in china..

i want to fly back with my girl.. but I need pink first.. so thanks guys.. I will surly keep you posted.. while my mom is gathersing my stuff for my domicle i will wait for the resonce of an email i sent to the vo asking what they think will be different in the retunrs from IRS versus the ones i furnished,. that schould be an interestin reply.. I might have to go in person to the embassy but i only get one day off per week. and not sure i want to go off on them just yet.. so i am in a holding pattern.. after email i will order the IRs to send direct might take 60 days and then who know how long before they say we got it its cool or its not cool need this or that more.. PINK is all i want..

The difference being a tax return is written by you and a Tax transcript is a official IRS document stating what you did make and taxes paid.

((they want me to have the IRS send my tax returns directly to them..))

My stepson is in New York and I was trying to get him into a English

school that needed my tax returns and the IRS told me they would not send them directly to them

they would send them to me and I would need to forward them myself

i think for 57 dollars they will send them around the world.. fill out form 4056 or what ever then they will at least they better..