Who runs your house

Guest jin979

I run MY house! And when I get to Chengdu in two weeks, I will continue to run....probably any direction she tells me to! ;)

We have an agreement. I set the total amount that can be spent each month for living expenses...she manages the details of that in any way she chooses. I'm not interested in the details, just her ah..the bottom line.

I run my house. I'm not some hen-pecked whimp taking mouth from a dame. I don't care if she's Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, French, or from Zululand.

Me thinks thee doth protest too much.

I want to know what a dadgum chicken peckin' someone has to do with the OP? :huh:

I do, my wife had to handle all the stress her whole life. She is happy to let me take over. We have no mine or her's, everything is joint accounts. Everything we own of any value is in both of our names as well.

I run my house. I'm not some hen-pecked whimp taking mouth from a dame. I don't care if she's Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, French, or from Zululand.

Me thinks thee doth protest too much.

In return, Wife gooda punch if not gooda man?

me

She has her own bank account to deposit her paychecks in and send money back home, but I never have a clue as to how much is in it.

We decide but I am the banker!

What Randy said but I know how much money she has in her account

Where is the OP's reply?

Guest jin979

me

She has her own bank account to deposit her paychecks in and send money back home, but I never have a clue as to how much is in it.

We decide but I am the banker!

What Randy said but I know how much money she has in her account

Where is the OP's reply?

i run house and save money :D