FINALLY

fINALLY,MY WIFE AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GUANGZHOU CONSULATE,THEY FINISHED WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING,AND ISSUED MY WIFE HER VISA.I CHECKED "EMS"TRACKING,SURE ENOUGH,IT IS ON ITS WAY TO THE POST OFFICE.SHE WILL PICK UP HER VISA TUESDAY MORNING........12 DAYS WAITING.....FINALLY !!!!!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP AND CONCERN.

JIMI

Congrats Jimi you've been thru a lot, Amanda and I are happy for you both :cheering: :lol:

I talked to your wife several times. I know how hard both of you have been waiting. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring her to the real home! :plane:

Amanda

fINALLY,MY WIFE AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GUANGZHOU CONSULATE,THEY FINISHED WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING,AND ISSUED MY WIFE HER VISA.I CHECKED "EMS"TRACKING,SURE ENOUGH,IT IS ON ITS WAY TO THE POST OFFICE.SHE WILL PICK UP HER VISA TUESDAY MORNING........12 DAYS WAITING.....FINALLY !!!!!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP AND CONCERN.

JIMI

Congrats Jimi you've been thru a lot, Amanda and I are happy for you both :cheering: :cheering:

I talked to your wife several times. I know how hard both of you have been waiting. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring her to the real home! :plane:

Amanda

Yes,and when you get here Amanda,to the Tampa Bay Area.Kaiying and I,will have to get together with you and your Husband.We are practically neighbors.Good luck with your interview day !!!!

Jimi

CONGRATS! Jimi, I guess GUZ couldn't let you go without giving you just a little bit more Drama.

Yeah,I suppose....as the saying goes"one more for the road "

jimi

Jimi, you're a good guy. It's damn nice to see you and you're wife prevail over those blood thirsty sharks in Guangzhou...YOU MADE IT MAN!!! I couldn't be happier for you both.

tsap seui

Jimi, you're a good guy. It's damn nice to see you and you're wife prevail over those blood thirsty sharks in Guangzhou...YOU MADE IT MAN!!! I couldn't be happier for you both.

tsap seui

Thanks Tsap Seui,

I am sleeping a little better now that this nightmare part of my journey is over,new life challenges I am sure,but good to move on from our denial in October '08,.i think many of us that have been wronged by Guz,I think we all shall prevail,it just sucks that while they were "swatting at flies with blind folds on "sort of speak,those of us that got hit and knocked down,had to wait to be united with our loved ones.Good luck to you and all the others that had to put up with Guz's crap !!!!

to all,don't give up !!!

Jimi