GIV 24 Not Needed ???

My Fiancee says that the GIV 24 Family Composition form listing all relatives of us both is not asked for in the P 3 or P 4 paperwork she has recieved and that other ladys on 001 say it is not needed.

Can someone here please verify this as I have not heard of this before...Do we need it or not ????

Again Many Thanks in Advance to Posters... Mark the Visa Paperwork Challanged :mbounce:

Edited by Mark Wesson (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

My Fiancee says that the GIV 24 Family Composition form listing all relatives of us both is not asked for in the P 3 or P 4 paperwork she has recieved and that other ladys on 001 say it is not needed.

Can someone here please verify this as I have not heard of this before...Do we need it or not ????

Again Many Thanks in Advance to Posters... Mark the Visa Paperwork Challanged :mbounce:

You didn't mention what kind of visa you are applying? The best place to go to find a list of the paperwork is here:

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fo...and_packets.htm

The GIV-24 is no longer included in either Packet 3 or 4 and is not required. GUZ changed some of their process/procedures about 6 months ago and they dropped the use of this form - they also no longer require that any of the 'DS' forms (156, 156K, 157) be turned in at the time of the medical exam, instead these forms are now submitted directly by the applicant at the interview.

This is a K1 K2 visa ,, Thank You both again for these answers... I'm just pretty stressed out that things are going faster that thought.. and just got so much to do.. Im even last min. forced to move this week or lose out on bigger apt. for if we get the visas.. I 129 f was sent in sept 08 and Interview is for July 16 09 and I thought I would have until Sept 09 so so if things go good it would be a 10 months total for everything. I 129 to Visa

If not for this site , I would have spent alot of more money and gotten much less service that using and had much less chance of success in the process....Thank God for the Internet and those that Make it Work out so Well... If Not for Candle for Love , www.glocktalk.com www.rcuniverse.com my world would be much harder... I really like being in the Collective... :-) Now if Janeway would just quit trying to rescue me... :-) I need to stay connected :-) .... I like the little voices in my head :-)... Sorry for the Trekie stuff I could not help myself..

Mabey when I catch up, the better half and I can be helpfull on this site and 001 to others after we have been there and done that..

Thanks, Mark...

Edited by Mark Wesson (see edit history)