Pink Then blue and blue again

I am reaching out to those who may have experienced this or have any suggestions. I have told this before last month and I will give a brief here. We received the pink slip on the interview, but we received a blue slip when we picked up the passports. The question was why did my wifes son apply for a visa in Chendu under a different name. Long story short he wanted to come to USA to study a few years back and that was denied as he was too young at the time. He changed his name one year later after having 4-5 other students in his class with the same name, thus cuasing difficulty and confusion and affecting his performance reviews. Well, my wife sent to Guangzhou notorized documents of the name change from the school, the police station and the city hall. She did not enclose a letter with an explanation thinking that what she had was enough. Well, she tells me she received a letter from Guangzhou disapproving the VISA again and stating that we have one last chance to explain why the name change. I feared no explanation letter the first time will hurt us and I guess i was right. Anyway folks, we have a chance to make this right and we do not want to waste it. So before I have her send anything, I would like to get some ideas from you all out there. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

BR

Guest Pommey

I am reaching out to those who may have experienced this or have any suggestions. I have told this before last month and I will give a brief here. We received the pink slip on the interview, but we received a blue slip when we picked up the passports. The question was why did my wifes son apply for a visa in Chendu under a different name. Long story short he wanted to come to USA to study a few years back and that was denied as he was too young at the time. He changed his name one year later after having 4-5 other students in his class with the same name, thus cuasing difficulty and confusion and affecting his performance reviews. Well, my wife sent to Guangzhou notorized documents of the name change from the school, the police station and the city hall. She did not enclose a letter with an explanation thinking that what she had was enough. Well, she tells me she received a letter from Guangzhou disapproving the VISA again and stating that we have one last chance to explain why the name change. I feared no explanation letter the first time will hurt us and I guess i was right. Anyway folks, we have a chance to make this right and we do not want to waste it. So before I have her send anything, I would like to get some ideas from you all out there. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

BR

contact Marc Ellis and give GUZ exactly what it needs, they are giving a third chance don't blow it.

BR

Yes, Give GUZ what they ask, Nothing more, Nothing less.

Your still in the BLUE, Thats a good thing.

Remember i what we talked about on the phone today?

Mike

I typed up a very polite letter of explanation to send with our requested information to overcome our blue. I said some nice things about the VO who did the interview (all true of course). I think if you are very thorough in explaining the situation and the documentation included along with polite praise for their office, you can't go wrong.

Of course, if you have the funds, a good lawyer wouldn't hurt (a cheap discount lawyer may do more harm than good).

you need a letter of explanation.

if you need help to write it, send me a PM.

Then, you can put it out here for all of CFL to vette.

Warmest Regards...

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)

I appreciate all the support from everyone here. I just learned over the weekend that it was the white slip my wife received with a note for one more chance to explain. Anyone ever had this before?

WHAT???? what do you mean WHITE!!!!!

What happened to the second BLUE?

No disrespect, White and Blue do not look the same!!

Hong talked to your wife this weekend and your wife never said anything about a White slip on the phone.

What happened buddy?

Mike

I appreciate all the support from everyone here. I just learned over the weekend that it was the white slip my wife received with a note for one more chance to explain. Anyone ever had this before?

Hong talked to your wife this weekend and your wife never said anything about a White slip on the phone.

What happened buddy?

Mike

When she told me about the letter with the annotation that she has one more chance to explain why her son changed his name I automatically assumed it was the blue slip. It didnt dawn on me to ask until I asked her in an email yesterday. She is speaking with a lawyer there in Gaungzhou and I have been communicating with Marc Ellis.

What happened buddy?

Mike

When she told me about the letter with the annotation that she has one more chance to explain why her son changed his name I automatically assumed it was the blue slip. It didnt dawn on me to ask until I asked her in an email yesterday. She is speaking with a lawyer there in Gaungzhou and I have been communicating with Marc Ellis.

OK! Thats cool, I understand.

Marc Ellis will take good care of your wife.

Hang in there buddy, It will work out for ya!

Mike