A lil' update on an old case

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trap, you looking forward to the day you DCF the I-130, letting them know that you are now married to the woman they refused to believe you had a 'bonafied' relationship, coupled with VSC's calling them out on the legality of their denial and together sticking it up Guanzhou's collective asses and enjoy watching them squirm.

But you can still ask nicely for an apology.

Trap, you looking forward to the day you DCF the I-130, letting them know that you are now married to the woman they refused to believe you had a 'bonafied' relationship, coupled with VSC's calling them out on the legality of their denial and together sticking it up Guanzhou's collective asses and enjoy watching them squirm.

But you can still ask nicely for an apology.

Hey Carl, yep, I'm lookin' forward to sending in that I-130 (most likely in June of next year).

And don't you just know I am chompin' at the bit to send an e-mail to GUZ to let them I am now married to that woman they said I didn't have a bona fide relationship with. Heh..heh.heh...I'm gonna wait until they send, or are about to send, the P-3 out...then I'll shoot them a nice and polite-mail with a lil' line in it about how happy we were to see the USCIS re-approving our application with no questions asked of me to defend myself...or "herself". :lol:

Apology???? :lol: They can stick that up their asses too. I have nothin' good to say about them Americans in that hot sweaty muggy nasty Guangzhou. :D Just give us the IR-1 visa and leave us alone. ;) FOREVER!!!

tsap seui

Happy fathers day Carl

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)