A lil' update on an old case

Hot damn. Just under thirteen months after our denial, which was held in blue slip hell for 10 months, I finally broke down and once again called the DOS :lol: :lol: WHOO HOOO!!!

I reached a lady who remembered my name and my wife's name...even remembered when we were denied. :) Of course, I only called the DOS every single workday during 10 months of blue slip hell, no wonder she remembered me. :D Sometimes I called twice. ;)

Here's the "timely" breakdown boyz n' girlz.....

Interview: July 2007 Blue slipped with an AR type slip

Denied: May 2008 10 freakin' months of awaiting a denial :lol:

Case returned to the NVC: January 28, 2009 8 months to send to the NVC from Guangzhou

Vermont service center recieved case: February 4, 2009 Shucks, less than a week to clear the NVC

No e-mail updates from Vermont, and told to await the service center for more exciting events. :rolleyes:

That is all.

tsap seui

Yes, I will respond. No, I won't close the file. :P

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dadgum cuzin it only took 8 months to send it back? Looks like they is gettin quicker these days seeing as mine took 18 months to get to uncle scamsville. :lol:

Now I can only guess that the VSC could not afford the postage to send you a notice in the mail. :lol: :lol:

Accordin to my email account with the US C IS theys is still lookin at my old K1! :rolleyes:

Hot damn. Just under thirteen months after our denial, which was held in blue slip hell for 10 months, I finally broke down and once again called the DOS :D :P WHOO HOOO!!!

I reached a lady who remembered my name and my wife's name...even remembered when we were denied. :) Of course, I only called the DOS every single workday during 10 months of blue slip hell, no wonder she remembered me. :D Sometimes I called twice. ;)

Here's the "timely" breakdown boyz n' girlz.....

Interview: July 2007 Blue slipped with an AR type slip

Denied: May 2008 10 freakin' months of awaiting a denial :lol:

Case returned to the NVC: January 28, 2009 8 months to send to the NVC from Guangzhou

Vermont service center recieved case: February 4, 2009 Shucks, less than a week to clear the NVC

No e-mail updates from Vermont, and told to await the service center for more exciting events. :rolleyes:

That is all.

tsap seui

Yes, I will respond. No, I won't close the file. :P

Great news, can't imagine what you've both been thru

Tsaps do you really care about what they are doing or not doing ?

You are well past their BS

Well Robeartoe, I wanted to type something funny this afternoon and this was the onliest thing I could think of. :) This mornin' Cuzin' Chawls school housed me on who to call and look up on the internet..dadgum if'n I hadn't forgotten everything.

So, after 13 months I made the gal'dang call..sniff..sniff...I guess I have acted like a real nervous Nelly about this whole thing...butt...it wuz funny, and, it wasn't like I had bugged DHL to death wondering what packet our application wuz in. :lol:

Actually, the whole point is moot, what with lil' Brer Rabbit and I jumpin' over the mop together in Shenyang on March 5th. :worthy: :guitar: B) :lol: :smoker:

Joanne and the rest of you guys, I thank you very much for your wishes. Me n' dat rabbit are gonna get together soon as there are many irons in the fire right now and they're all almost hot enough at this point to make a mark. Not much longer now. :D :D

Good luck to everyone with their visas and or overcomes.

tsap seui

Guest Pommey

Well Robeartoe, I wanted to type something funny this afternoon and this was the onliest thing I could think of. :) This mornin' Cuzin' Chawls school housed me on who to call and look up on the internet..dadgum if'n I hadn't forgotten everything.

So, after 13 months I made the gal'dang call..sniff..sniff...I guess I have acted like a real nervous Nelly about this whole thing...butt...it wuz funny, and, it wasn't like I had bugged DHL to death wondering what packet our application wuz in. :lol:

Actually, the whole point is moot, what with lil' Brer Rabbit and I jumpin' over the mop together in Shenyang on March 5th. :worthy: :guitar: B) :lol: :smoker:

Joanne and the rest of you guys, I thank you very much for your wishes. Me n' dat rabbit are gonna get together soon as there are many irons in the fire right now and they're all almost hot enough at this point to make a mark. Not much longer now. :D :D

tsap seui

Tsaps see you in China soon , keep a cold one in the fridge for me (well a case)

Actually, the whole point is moot, what with lil' Brer Rabbit and I jumpin' over the mop together in Shenyang on March 5th. :worthy: :guitar: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :smoker:

Joanne and the rest of you guys, I thank you very much for your wishes. Me n' dat rabbit are gonna get together soon as there are many irons in the fire right now and they're all almost hot enough at this point to make a mark. Not much longer now. :D :eyebrow:

tsap seui

Tsaps see you in China soon , keep a cold one in the fridge for me (well a case)

O---Kay, one case...coming up!!!

tsap seui

Actually, the whole point is moot, what with lil' Brer Rabbit and I jumpin' over the mop together in Shenyang on March 5th. :worthy: :guitar: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :smoker:

Joanne and the rest of you guys, I thank you very much for your wishes. Me n' dat rabbit are gonna get together soon as there are many irons in the fire right now and they're all almost hot enough at this point to make a mark. Not much longer now. :D :eyebrow:

tsap seui

tsap seui

Tsap,

I don't think I have ever written to you, but I need to now. You are an inspiration to everyone here. You and your beautiful woman (I know she must be because of the way you talk about her) have been through so much. If ever anyone deserved happiness, you do. I wish you a long and wonderful life together.

tsap seui

Tsap,

I don't think I have ever written to you, but I need to now. You are an inspiration to everyone here. You and your beautiful woman (I know she must be because of the way you talk about her) have been through so much. If ever anyone deserved happiness, you do. I wish you a long and wonderful life together.

Yemmie, I am humbled by your words, and I appreciate them.

Thank you buddy, and good luck in your life.

tsap seui