There is no space for notarization because the NEW version since last November does NOT need to be notarized.

Where to File :

You must sign Form I-134 in your full name. (Note: Signing Form I-135 is under penalty of perjury under U.S. law). For this reason, it is not necessary to sign Form I-134 before a notary, nor to have your signature notarize after you sign it.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

The I-134 doesn't need to be notarized.

You can get other documents notarized however, such as the letter of employment. I'm not sure if it really is required but it wouldn't hurt to add that "official" touch to it. Good Luck!

Signing the I-134 is also swearing that the attached evidence (Employer letter, IRS returns and pay stubs) are also true and accurate under penalty of perjury.

So none of this evidence attached to the I-134 needs notarization.

You can get other documents notarized however, such as the letter of employment. I'm not sure if it really is required but it wouldn't hurt to add that "official" touch to it. Good Luck!

Signing the I-134 is also swearing that the attached evidence (Employer letter, IRS returns and pay stubs) are also true and accurate under penalty of perjury.

Hi,

Thanks,

Is the bank monthly statements would be accepted for proof of fund in the bank, or Do I have to get a letter from bank?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Thanks,

Is the bank monthly statements would be accepted for proof of fund in the bank, or Do I have to get a letter from bank?

Thanks for your help.

Bank statements are only needed if you are using the balance on account as an asset to make up for shortfall in income.

The directions included with I-134 are very old, USCIS has no reason to update them since USCIS has no application for that form.

The consulates tend to treat the I-134 like a mini-I-864 as so prefer the same financial evidence as the I-864.

In our case this what the I-134 included.

• I-134

• SIMPLE Tax transcripts from the IRS for past 3 years, (Redundant for the (1040,W2,1099) but are free from the IRS http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc156.html?portlet=1

• Photo copy of IRS form 1040, and W2s for past 3 years (Not necessary if you provide the transcripts)

• Letter from my employer stating annual salary, job responsibility, and that is full time, on company letterhead.

• Photo copies of past month or so of pay stubs up to a few weeks before the interview.

My income was well above the povertyline so I did not include any asset data (LIKE BANK STATEMENTS or property values).

If your income exceeds 125% of the povertyline when counting yourself, prospective immigrant and any dependents, then don't bother with assets (401K, Bank balance, Stocks etc..), it is just extra un-needed data to provide, the consular officer is most concerned with INCOME.