A work of Art

Guest Pommey

Guest Tony n Terrific

My wife is very fast in the kitchen also. When she uses the meat cleaver it is a blur. She is also a darn good cook and so I am I. She complained to me that she gained 4 kg during my last visit.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

Ok Pommey - you must see da video - 'Eat Drink Man Woman' - at least the first 7 minutes.

Then watch it again in slo mo.

Notice any similarities ? :rolleyes:

Warmest Regards...

Guest Pommey

Ok Pommey - you must see da video - 'Eat Drink Man Woman' - at least the first 7 minutes.

Notice any similarities ? :rolleyes:

Warmest Regards...

link ?

Watching Jin cook,amazing :rolleyes:

You better believe I know what you are talking about!

When my Ping chops up a lot of cabbage she gets this rhythm going and I jump up trying to dance to it.

When she is making soup and tastes it then adds a little something more and tastes again it is watching a work of art in the process.

And the timing of everything to be ready at the same time!

Guest Pommey

Notice any similarities ? :lol:

Warmest Regards...

nothing streamed :rolleyes:

Guest Pommey

Watching Jin cook,amazing :D

You better believe I know what you are talking about!

When my Ping chops up a lot of cabbage she gets this rhythm going and I jump up trying to dance to it.

When she is making soup and tastes it then adds a little something more and tastes again it is watching a work of art in the process.

And the timing of everything to be ready at the same time!

your a lucky man Robert :rolleyes: so am I :lol:

Guest Pommey

your a lucky man Robert :) so am I :D

What was she cooking which made you realize your appreciation so clearly today ???

nothing in particular food wise, just she seemed so happy, she was cooking some of her favorite Yunan dishes.

she has some real good Chinese and Latino friends now, just seems to have relaxed more now. just great to see her so happy, shows right through to her skin.

just to see her singing while she was cooking, yes almost dancing,her smile, the light in her eyes, was pretty awesome.