how long does it take to get visa after interview?

I EMAILED THEM AND THIS IS THEIR REPLY:

Thank you for your inquiry. We noticed that your visa application

required further processing after the interview. We are unable to issue

your visa until the processing is completed. We fully understand that

you want to receive your visa as soon as possible and please be assured

that you will be given further notice on how to pick up your visa once

the processing is completed.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Consulate General Guangzhou

THIS SUCKS,MORE WAITING !!!!!!

jIMI

We do hope your wife will get her visa soon. It is difficult to wait but you have no choice.

It will make your marriage stronger because both of you know how much it is hard to get.

Best wishes for both of you.

Amanda

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

jIMI

We do hope your wife will get her visa soon. It is difficult to wait but you have no choice.

It will make your marriage stronger because both of you know how much it is hard to get.

Amanda

Yes, Like Amanda said, Hang in there buddy, That visa is in hand.

just a little longer.

Besides, I want to update your time line with good news! :( :P

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

jIMI

Amanda

Thanks Amanda,

well we waited this long,surely we can wait a few more days or so....i just feel bad,shes now in Guangzhou all alone,as i am back in the states and the daughter is back in Chongqing.I hope she gets it soon.

jimi

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

jIMI

Amanda

Yes, Like Amanda said, Hang in there buddy, That visa is in hand.

just a little longer.

Besides, I want to update your time line with good news! :D :plane:

I'm hanging in there !!!!!we made it this far,wife and I are getting real good at waiting. :ph34r:

Jimi, How's it going? What's the latest?

Hey,we are still hanging in there,10 days now,my wife is yet to recieve her passport/visa....she is still in guangzhou in a hotel all by herself,racking up a nice hotel bill.she is depressed,she goes to the post office everyday,and sees all the other girls picking up their visas.I ve emailed them everyday,no reply.my wife got one reply from them(posted on here).i have telephoned dos 3 times,first time,the girl said,once in Guz,we no longer have information(she sounded new,and didn't know what she was talking about)second time,i got the answer,it is in administative processing.....i asked for what....."don't know"...third time i called,i asked how long will it take...wife is waiting in a hotel...."don't know"

so there you have it ,from the greatest nation on the planet....the answer"don't know"!!!

anyway,all i can say is,we are waiting,which we have learned to do real well.hopefully she will get it soon.

Guest Pommey

Hey,we are still hanging in there,10 days now,my wife is yet to recieve her passport/visa....she is still in guangzhou in a hotel all by herself,racking up a nice hotel bill.she is depressed,she goes to the post office everyday,and sees all the other girls picking up their visas.I ve emailed them everyday,no reply.my wife got one reply from them(posted on here).i have telephoned dos 3 times,first time,the girl said,once in Guz,we no longer have information(she sounded new,and didn't know what she was talking about)second time,i got the answer,it is in administative processing.....i asked for what....."don't know"...third time i called,i asked how long will it take...wife is waiting in a hotel...."don't know"

so there you have it ,from the greatest nation on the planet....the answer"don't know"!!!

anyway,all i can say is,we are waiting,which we have learned to do real well.hopefully she will get it soon.

Jimi as we posted before we waited 11 days post interview for the visa and like you I had to return too. Hang in there. Also as posted Fax to GUZ works the best, in our case they even called jin on her cell to explain things.

Hope shes at the Yangs , and yes tough time very frustrating. There is a internet bar across the park on the second floor, cheap, good cam.

give us a pm for our phone # if you want chat

Jimi as we posted before we waited 11 days post interview for the visa and like you I had to return too. Hang in there. Also as posted Fax to GUZ works the best, in our case they even called jin on her cell to explain things.

Hope shes at the Yangs , and yes tough time very frustrating. There is a internet bar across the park on the second floor, cheap, good cam.

Yeah I'm going to fax them monday.She is staying at a hotel,next to the consulate,in fact it is connected to the consulate building.She has her computer that i bought her,a laptop,and can connect to internet,we chat,but no cam..well all we can do is wait.

jimi

Guest Pommey

Yeah I'm going to fax them monday.She is staying at a hotel,next to the consulate,in fact it is connected to the consulate building.She has her computer that i bought her,a laptop,and can connect to internet,we chat,but no cam..well all we can do is wait.

jimi

jimi fax sunday, thats their monday

jimi

jimi fax sunday, thats their monday

ah,yeah you are right ,i forgot about that !!!!!!!

jimi

Hi Jimi,

My fiancee and I are in GZ now for our interview and met YingYing at the Mr Yang's hotel... she seems like a real sweetheart; she and my SO hit it off very quickly. If there is something we can do while we are here, PM me and let me know.