Advance Arrival Time For GZ Suggested???

Thank You So Much Everyone!!!!

Yes, I do plan for her to hand over my Passport.... OK, OK, I'll do the ACH and ACS :-)

Thanks, Mark.... If you all agree to meet in Tampa, I'll buy the Drinks :-)

Hey Mark,my wifes interview was on thursday also (june 4)and i arrived on the friday(may 29).We went to the medical on saturday,but it was closed,so we did it on tuesday,as Monday i did the ACH.....absolutely go to this,i went,and i really think they take into account you were there,concerned and supporting your wife,no guareentee of course that being there gets a pink,but i had a pleassant male officer,and he typed in all my concerns into the computer.So think of some questions,and do ACH,I also had my letter evolution of relationship letter notarized at ACS(30.00 usd wow !!!!)but worth it,as they actually read it,they found an error on mine,with a date,i had it done as a timeline,and she asked is this the correct date,and i said no,and so i corrected it and intialed it,in front of her,this you will need an appointment,i didn't have an appointment,but they did take me,after being yelled at that i should have had an appointment....you can do that online.She told me next time make sure you make an appointment,I am thinking to myself i hope there isnt a next time. hahaha

hey if you're buying the drinks !!!! I live in st petersburg florida,right near the howard franklin bridge. :D

Jimi