• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye Gods, Amanda - that's great news !!! Real Soon Now (RSN) that P4 packet should be headed your way.

Thanks a lot. Without your help, Husband and I would not know how to start paper work and which kind of visa would be better. As a matter of fact, husband and I are so happy to have chosen the right type visa. :D Even right now, I can remember that you told us CR1 has become quickly. You are absolutely correct!

Amanda

On top of it all - wei - you'll be done for a bit (1 year 9 months) - no more paperwork 'cept the SSN thingie - once you get through the POE. Tell Richard I said hullo...

Amanda and Richard ..... The very best of luck to you.

Jing and i are still waiting for you to " Come home " to America

and we look forward to adding you both to our list of friends

from both America and China.

Dave and Jing

Amanda and Richard ..... The very best of luck to you.

Jing and i are still waiting for you to " Come home " to America

and we look forward to adding you both to our list of friends

from both America and China.

Dave and Jing

Thank you, we will know very soon, there are quite a few of us in Florida, it would be fun to get together sometime.

Richard - the current trend in man's fashion, for interview day, is to wear heavy sandles with PINK socks, a PINK shirt (they make the cuban shirts in pink in FL, ya ya bring one) and a pink cotton bandana (worn round the neck, or covering the head, or wrapped round the wrist).

Pink t-backs, for men, this season, have been tossed aside, as well as most other pink undergarments.

Please let us know what you decide to bring, and then what you actually wore on I-Day ???

Warmest Regards... :blink:

Richard - the current trend in man's fashion, for interview day, is to wear heavy sandles with PINK socks, a PINK shirt (they make the cuban shirts in pink in FL, ya ya bring one) and a pink cotton bandana (worn round the neck, or covering the head, or wrapped round the wrist).

Pink t-backs, for men, this season, have been tossed aside, as well as most other pink undergarments.

Please let us know what you decide to bring, and then what you actually wore on I-Day ???

Warmest Regards... :angry:

You know way too much about this subject than any man should... :blink:

Warmest Regards... :D

You know way too much about this subject than any man should... :)

:)

Anyway I will wear pink dress.

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)