June 4th PINK !!!!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS. And that is the way to keep the ball in play and to make the most of that time at bat :jump:

Nice job of dusting yourself off.....

CONGRATULATIONS.......

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,my wife and I hit the ball out of the ball park.My wife and I prayed,and we said it is now in Gods hand.We lined up outside the Consulate about 7:00 AM,and we got in the building about 7:45.She came down to the cooffee shop about 10:00 ,where i and daughter was at (holy god,coffee aint cheap here !!!!)She sort of played a trick on me,she was not smiling,i thought oh boy,the nightmare continues,then she smiles,My wife second time around.CR1,got the pink !!!!!!!! what a happy day.She had a male (could possibly be the one i had at ACH)he asked her 2 questions,what is your husbands name,and question about my passport,did you know your husband been to Russia in the past.she said yes,he visited a Russian girlfriend before he met me. ok....congratulations you passed.

this time around,we both felt good about everything,she was nervous of course but confident,and I really felt being here with her in Guangzhou helped.So there you are.....we did overcome the white denial of K3. Those with denials keep the faith .You can overcome.

God is good.

Jimi

Hi Jimi, I am so happy for you and your wife. Finally you guys are able to start your dream and life together. Thanks for your encouragement for those of us like you who had our first denial. It's been a hard road for you guys, but finally getting approved must make things that much more sweeter. I wish you guys the very best and hope you really enjoy China while you are still there for the next few days.

Eddie

Hey Jimi !!! Any more news? That stuff show up at the post office yet?

What you guys eat that night?

Warmest Regards...

Warmest Regards...

oh did you have to ask? I just got home today,i don't know if i should go to bed,stay up ,it has been a long flight.I telephoned the wife,she was suppose to recieve her visa/passport today.........well you know the rest of the story.......yeah,she did not recieve it today,so she is still in Guz,should get it tuesday.....so shes been told...we'll see.She has a friend who waited 2 weeks for hers. I hope this is not the case,

jimi

Sorry for the late Congratulations Jimi. I am totally happy for you two. You did a great job of following through!

Thanks,

and thanks for all your help.

Warmest Regards...

oh did you have to ask? I just got home today,i don't know if i should go to bed,stay up ,it has been a long flight.I telephoned the wife,she was suppose to recieve her visa/passport today.........well you know the rest of the story.......yeah,she did not recieve it today,so she is still in Guz,should get it tuesday.....so shes been told...we'll see.She has a friend who waited 2 weeks for hers. I hope this is not the case,

jimi

I am so sorry for this news, truly. I had written up some 'interview questions' list about a week ago - might have been useful then. Oh well. I am so sorry about this news....