5/27/09 interview-PINK!

Hi guys,

Jeffrey went in for his interview today at 7:15am. I'm not sure when he got his fingerprints done, but he thought he was going to get a monster VO because of his experience with a young, male fingerprinter. He got a golden haired woman and he said she was really nice from the start. She kept him at the window 5-6 minutes. He said it was a long time. She asked him:

How did you meet? I met her investigating a case at the Uni

Why do you love her? She is kind, beautiful...yadayada

Where did you meet? At the Uni that we both worked at

Why do you want to go to the US? (he didn't tell me)

When will you go? (he didn't tell me)

Can you speak English? A little

Can your wife speak Chinese? Yes

Then she took her time with the photos, and switched to English to speak with him. Some questions she asked he didn't understand so he asked her to repeat it in Chinese. We weren't sure we were going to get pink since he has been part of the CCP for a year and did not withdraw from it. We had our letters ready and everything. I don't have the specific details yet on the whole interview cause I just got the good news. If there is anything else to tell, I'll let you guys know.

Thank you all for your help and support. We would not have been able to do this without CFL.

Hi guys,

Jeffrey went in for his interview today at 7:15am. I'm not sure when he got his fingerprints done, but he thought he was going to get a monster VO because of his experience with a young, male fingerprinter. He got a golden haired woman and he said she was really nice from the start. She kept him at the window 5-6 minutes. He said it was a long time. She asked him:

Then she took her time with the photos, and switched to English to speak with him. Some questions she asked he didn't understand so he asked her to repeat it in Chinese. We weren't sure we were going to get pink since he has been part of the CCP for a year and did not withdraw from it. We had our letters ready and everything. I don't have the specific details yet on the whole interview cause I just got the good news. If there is anything else to tell, I'll let you guys know.

Thank you all for your help and support. We would not have been able to do this without CFL.

CONGRATS! that was fast!

yeah, i'm really happy with that because we honestly thought we were going to get blue because of the CCP thing. In truth (and it sucks to say this), I will be very happy to be leaving Nanchang. You're definitely right about that. Thank you for your well wishes!

Congratulations!!! You were lucky he did not get nailed with the CCP membership. I know you are certainly happy to be leaving Nanchang. :Dah:

Good luck for a great future with your new family! :vava:

Hi guys,

Congrats...Wish you both much happiness