May 27th is our interview date

Hi guys,

Yesterday my husband arrived in Guangzhou to get his medical done. He went to the hospital that can also give you your vaccination shots. Sorry, I don't know which one that is. He said he waited there the whole morning until 12pm. At 12, the worker told him he had to come back to get his shots (that was the only thing left he needed). Poor guy was tired and hungry and irritated since the hospital worker told him at the time of closing and not before. He said there were at least a couple hundered people in there doing the same things he was. He will pick his medical results up at 4pm today. Tomorrow at 7:15am, he will go in for his interview. We are thinking pink! Now that this day has finally come, we are almost relieved. Last week, he and I had our wedding banquet and I've just gotten those pics in, I shall try and post them on CFL. Thank you.

Hi guys,

Yesterday my husband arrived in Guangzhou to get his medical done. He went to the hospital that can also give you your vaccination shots. Sorry, I don't know which one that is. He said he waited there the whole morning until 12pm. At 12, the worker told him he had to come back to get his shots (that was the only thing left he needed). Poor guy was tired and hungry and irritated since the hospital worker told him at the time of closing and not before. He said there were at least a couple hundered people in there doing the same things he was. He will pick his medical results up at 4pm today. Tomorrow at 7:15am, he will go in for his interview. We are thinking pink! Now that this day has finally come, we are almost relieved. Last week, he and I had our wedding banquet and I've just gotten those pics in, I shall try and post them on CFL. Thank you.

Good luck!!!!

Hi guys,

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!

Is your husband interviewing for a CR-1 visa? If so he needs to have the vacinations done before the visa is issued. A CR-1 unlike a K-visa has no adjustment of status once they enter the USA so everything must be done before hand.

yup, he went to the hospital that did the check up and vaccinations together. We are doing a CR-1. thanks.

Is your husband interviewing for a CR-1 visa? If so he needs to have the vacinations done before the visa is issued. A CR-1 unlike a K-visa has no adjustment of status once they enter the USA so everything must be done before hand.

Ah good, I misunderstood. I thought you meant they told him to come back tomorrow for the shots and his interview is tomorrow morning. Glad to hear everything is in order. Good luck.