June Interviews

Just wanted to wish all of us with the upcoming June interviews. I will be leaving in two days to finally arrive at the judgement day. It has been a long and trying year and I am sure everyone understand just that.

I hope we all bring home our better halfs and can enjoy a great and full life. I just wanted to take the time to Thank everyone here for your support and simply being here when ever a there was any issues.

I can say for me without this site and wonderful people here, I truly don't think I could have made it.

Thank you all, the best of luck to everyone and may God bless us all

John and Siyi

Just wanted to wish all of us with the upcoming June interviews. I will be leaving in two days to finally arrive at the judgement day. It has been a long and trying year and I am sure everyone understand just that.

I hope we all bring home our better halfs and can enjoy a great and full life. I just wanted to take the time to Thank everyone here for your support and simply being here when ever a there was any issues.

I can say for me without this site and wonderful people here, I truly don't think I could have made it.

Thank you all, the best of luck to everyone and may God bless us all

John and Siyi

good luck !!!!

i also leave in 2 days,our interview is june 4th.we'll probably bump into each other in the land of Guz.

Jimi