The end of a long process.. joyful day!

May 21st at 9:00 AM, federal courthouse at San Juan, Puerto Rico: my dear husband finally became a US. citizen. There were 36 people from 10 countries, from Chile to China. We're so glad it's all over, even though Qisheng has some mixed feelings concerning going back to China and having to get a tourist visa. We've discussed about this before, and the judge also said some key words: you will never lose what brought you to this day, your culture , where you come from and what you are. Wise!

May 21st at 9:00 AM, federal courthouse at San Juan, Puerto Rico: my dear husband finally became a US. citizen. There were 36 people from 10 countries, from Chile to China. We're so glad it's all over, even though Qisheng has some mixed feelings concerning going back to China and having to get a tourist visa. We've discussed about this before, and the judge also said some key words: you will never lose what brought you to this day, your culture , where you come from and what you are. Wise!

Congratulations Mari! See? I told you it was easy.

Thank you Carl, I will never forget how much help we got from you and others at Candle. Like when we recorded that video of us together before the interview took place. It was a life saver! You guys really have a very informative site for the chinese/american families. God bless!