Finally getting close...

hi everyone im new to the forum but it's great how helpful everyone is here. my fiance has just sent her p3 on 5-15 and are waiting for the interview date now. we have had to wait so long to send because i needed vacation time from to come back to china to be with her and so i can attend the citizens meeting. we just hope everything goes great it is so hard to be apart as you all know.

hi everyone im new to the forum but it's great how helpful everyone is here. my fiance has just sent her p3 on 5-15 and are waiting for the interview date now. we have had to wait so long to send because i needed vacation time from to come back to china to be with her and so i can attend the citizens meeting. we just hope everything goes great it is so hard to be apart as you all know.

Welcome aboard. Looks like you, Bill and I will all be there about the same time. Let's try to keep each other posted.......

I was working 2 jobs and quit one, just to go back to China. So I know in some ways how you feel.

Good luck!!!

Henry,wow, that was super fast from NVC to P-3

hope youve got all your P-4 stuff done

Thank you.... I am still trying to still come to grips with it.....

Just thought I would read a lot of posts to help me spend the time before even beginning to look at plane tickets.

At first, I had the notion that this processed was becoming fast and less painless and then I entered the process........

I was trying to time presenting a really good petition with my parent's anniversary and our wedding day and this crazy 260 mile canoe race I do......so I had set up Orbitz to notify me with any price breaks for my predicted time........which a couple of weeks ago looked like I was way off.......now, it just might happen.......plus I have seen a lot of post on airlines, so more research.....plus the P-4 stuff....I was expecting 4 to 5 more months.....my hands are still shaking and forget about sleep.......