Ctrip.com - unreliable pain in the ass

let your fiancee/wife find the hotel will cost you alot less $ and will show trust. :)

He did. He is just trying to get it booked.

i mean let her book it or let her pay when you are there

Let her pay? I wish I would have thought of that :)

Guest jin979

let your fiancee/wife find the hotel will cost you alot less $ and will show trust. :)

Let her pay? I wish I would have thought of that :)

i think you understand my meaning :P

let your fiancee/wife find the hotel will cost you alot less $ and will show trust. :ph34r:

Let her pay? I wish I would have thought of that :lol:

i think you understand my meaning :lol:

the last time I tried this we had to pay full fare to STAND on a fast train going 258 km/hr...but after a "discussion" she will plan our next trip too...seems I don't understand chinese way.. :ph34r:

"If it was not for no planning we would not have any planning at all" - my first boss (at DuPont) not so subtle sarcasm regarding our sales and marketing department department's planning ability. Not sure why but every trip recently I seem to think of this often.

ANYWAY .. on topic .. I have had nothing but good experience with Ctrip and was surprised to find that my wife was using them too when we met. They will cancel you reservations if they have conflicting data and cannot reach you.

I have read, not to make reservations to get the best rate, just show up at the hotel and negotiate, I can see the downside of this, a possible night on a bench somewhere but I understand that is the Chinese way at least in Beijing.