Need civil surgeon in Bay Area

A lot of them, too many to post.

Enter your home zip code here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...office_type=CIV

Note call around, and insist that you just need vacination part of I-693 done per the directions included with form I-693, and I-485, if no one gives you as reasonable price, you can use the one in TX that will do them by mail for $20 or so.

Dr. L. E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512) 444-3131

Fax: (512) 447-4699

I used that link already, however the problem is that most of them do not understand that K-1 does not need to have the whole physical done, so I'm specifically looking for CS who has the knowledge about the k-1 requirement.

Heppned with us to a few years ago, I calle the TWO C.S. in my area, and got clueless receptionists on the phone.

I simply booked an appointment with the one who sounded less clueless on the phone, and visited the doctor with form I-485 and I-693 instructions in hand with the paragraphs in the directions highlighted stating that K-Visas DO NOT require a full medical, the doctor quickly adjusted his price to $30 fir vaccinations record.

You need to visit them with the instructions and insist that they follow the instructions and do what USCIS specifies.

Many doctors know the rules, but tend to sack the K-Visa holder for a full medical because the K-visa holder does not know that vaccination record is what is needed

Thanks for all the replies. We just went to see a local CS, based on what he told us, since the I-693 instruction for K-1 visa holders does not mention anything about the TB requirement (I-693, part 2, section 2A), there is no need to perform the skin test. Is this correct? I seems to remember that the TB skin test is required.